Airtel "the Real Thief"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
evewin89

evewin89

In the zone
jst nw i returned home frm AIRTEL CC & again they told me 2 wait another 24hrs coz they hav already send my 250 Rs to my no. but still my A/c balance is not showing that added 250 Rs.

choudang

Padawan
evewin.. you have to wait for 24hrs and ask for confirmation number if not updated. generally it takes 48hrs and also check in dedicated account balance. have gone thru that site, what is your airtel circle.

phuchungbhutia
1. if you got the rcg msg, then why didn't you inform them the transaction ID, and most imp that after rcg it will take 24-48 hrs to get activated and second time it takes only 1/2 hr hardly, no need to make calls to CC
2. who said that ARC does not have the support for prepid customer, if so, why didn't you complain to higher auth, i.e. Nodal, Appellate. 121 is the cc number for prepaid and postpaid. if you dial 121 from a postpaid number for prepaid... won't get the support.

cool_tech it is same for all users. are you using BB from airtel itself? i had that error for 1st time but now its ok. new look is not available right now, scheduled to be launched on 31st march as it is beta version. you will not able to see the bills, payments and other links. kindly note that BTS is not responsible for picture msg that you not able to send. it depends on facilities that you have. some templates / pictures can be send thru normal sms, but if you are trying to send file as attachment, you should have MMS and it is depended on data availability / slot priority / Congestion of traffic on the BTS.
secondly, how did you that you are not latching on that tower nearby your home, have you tried to figure it out with others, is that tower is online, it is a tower or repeater, plz confirm.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
cool_tech it is same for all users. are you using BB from airtel itself? i had that error for 1st time but now its ok. new look is not available right now, scheduled to be launched on 31st march as it is beta version. you will not able to see the bills, payments and other links. kindly note that BTS is not responsible for picture msg that you not able to send. it depends on facilities that you have. some templates / pictures can be send thru normal sms, but if you are trying to send file as attachment, you should have MMS and it is depended on data availability / slot priority / Congestion of traffic on the BTS.
secondly, how did you that you are not latching on that tower nearby your home, have you tried to figure it out with others, is that tower is online, it is a tower or repeater, plz confirm.
Nopes, am on Dataone, i use the portal to keep track of my mobile usage and to make payments. I am able to send picture messages within Kerala. But not on STD level. Airtel personnel are confused themselves. I was asked by the Nodal Officer (or someone who claims to be him ;) ), to get my sim tested on the nearby Airtel office. When i went there to get it done, the officials are saying they dont have any facility to test the sims. Actually they were baffled when they heard that i wanted to get my sim tested. And regarding the tower in question, i was informed by Airtel personnel themselves, that it was under repairs for sometime, but now its working fine. I highly doubt that statement.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I did everything i told them abt the recharge trans id but still no help and i had to go to the serv center but got such ridiculous answers to switch to postpaid and they dont handle prepd . . So i called cc again and he asked me to ask recharge shop to call him back but no help . .

I did everything i told them abt the recharge trans id but still no help and i had to go to the serv center but got such ridiculous answers to switch to postpaid and they dont handle prepd . . So i called cc again and he asked me to ask recharge shop to call him back but no help . . and i had called the cc after 2 days . . And i had to run around all week

Last edited:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Send an email to their customer care and give full details... Sometimes, when communication over phone fails, you get reply over email a little bit better. (speaking from actual experience)

Arun

I wrote three-four times to Airtel customer care. But never got anything except a computer generated reply. Nodal Officer replies in 15-20 days(he should do so in 7 days as per TRAI guidelines)

OP
evewin89

evewin89

In the zone
2dy also i went 2 AIRTEL CC & the CC person again checked their DATABASE & told me that i'll get my BALANCE by dis cuming MONDAY..........letz c wat happen......they hav also blocked my 121 CC no. so i cant call them frm my phone no.

OP
evewin89

evewin89

In the zone
jst nw i got my BALANCE updated.though i hav 2 go 2 AIRTEL CC 3 times in a row bt still i m happy coz they hav returned my Balance...thank u guyz 4 all ur comments..

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I tried to activate MO on my prepaid mobile and didnt know about this least balance thing. So am not sure. MO is not on, and attempts to start it also fails without any sms or error. So dunno what to do really. And also Im now in doubt to recharge huge amounts to my mobile :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom