Airtel Reveals Official Release Date for iPhone 3G: 22 Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
$600+taxes+import duty will bring the contract-free phone to around 28-30k. With contract will be at least 18k.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
iPhone costs 8k in US the operators heavily sudsidize the fone and add costly monthly plan with it (u hav to sign a contract) but out here in India the story is gonna be a little diff.

It would be better they charged full price and gave us an unlocked phone

moshel

Padawan
no offence but i think we should wait for the 22nd august or atleast the official announcement rather than making predictions...

jeetu4444

Right off the assembly line
guys omnia will give iphone grief....its an amazing fone, iphone still has limits....no bluetooth transfer, no video recording...etc we are always depending on itunes for everything.....samsung is gonna release omnia soon for around 30k....if iphone comes for 25 k i will def go for omnia......i have used the iphone for 6 months...omnia has everthing....

nikhilpai

Techans
no offence but i think we should wait for the 22nd august or atleast the official announcement rather than making predictions...

Any predictions about when Vodafone or Airtel will ANNOUNCE the pricing?
What the pricing is can be anybody's guess... lots of rumours flying around.... but atleast any idea whether the pricing will be announced on 22nd itself or a few days before that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom