Airtel Mobile Office Prices Across India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^^^
Rs. 19per day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock::shock:take Rs.500 DataOne, much better, and u will get 2MBPS speed, and night (2-8 AM) download is free...

tintin100

Broken In
Kolkata rs 249 per month, no daily plan.
5-6kBps on my K500i.

The funniest thing is that the airtel guys forget to deduct the balance every month.

In 2005 i used mobile office free for 6 months, then they got wise and my balance became Rs (negative) 675, and i threw away the SIM. again in 2006 i used it for 5 months for free, but yesterday airtel called me up and told me that, due to some technical error, they were not able to deduct the balance, and from next month they will be right on the track.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
mail2and said:
Are you sure? I called up the CC today and the CC guy told me it is 399/month with 100 MB limit.

yes mail2and, pathik is right. my friend is also using it (7rs/day)

Last edited:

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
blueshift said:
yes mail2and, pathik is right. my friend is also using it (7rs/day)

Damn. Airtel CC sucks. The guy told me there is no such scheme for postpaid.

I have a postpaid connection.

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

These airtel CC guys are worthless. Sab saalo ko kaam se laath maar ke nikal dena chahiye (ab mujhe bhi mAV3 ki tarah hindi me baat karne ki bimari lag gayi:D).

Anindya

In the zone
Me from Kolkata. I am planning to take an airtel connection just for MO. I want to know whether i can use it in lifetime sim or not? One more thing is there any special prepaid card for it or do we need to recharge the account with normal prepaid card. Also can anyone tell me a handset which will have a data cable for accessing the net prefarable within Rs.5000.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
U can hav sony err. sets for around 2k- 2.5k with data cable.
No the account wud b recharged with normal prepaid card.
Dont knw whether it wud work on Life prepaid or not?

K

krazyfrog

Airtel Mobile Office is just a gprs service. It can be used on regular prepaid with or without lifetime validity. Recharging is also done via regular recharge slips (there aren't any other type available). For handset, instead of getting an GPRS only handset, try to get an EDGE enabled handset like Nokia 3220, 6070 or SE Z530i. This way you'll get much faster browsing and downloading speeds without paying extra for it.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I have read in some other threads here. There are different speeds for uploading and downloading on EDGE. What is it?

SE w300i also has EDGE. so will it be good?

Anindya

In the zone
Dear INT86, KRAZYFROG, PATHIK,MANSHAHIA thanks for all the advice now i can go out there in the market and buy a set for me. But u all forgot to mention the prices of the set. Anyway it doesnt matter, as i came to know the sets, i can find it out myself. Thanks again!

Pathik

Google Bot
@krazy yaar wen did i say w550 has edge :? @indyan dude only prepaid has the rs7/day scheme.. In postpaid u hv d 199/month one

radioactive

Broken In
hi iam from gujarat it was 10 pper day but now its rs 15 per day and speed is 5 to 6 kbps and company claims 48 kbps i thinkl but now i use this mo on idea teleco its rs 5 per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom