Airtel Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrade

foreign return(0)
I own a airtel prepaid card. Last month my number was blocked for some address reverification..despite of producing the proof they took 15 days to re-activate the number..finally one day it got activated and I found Rs.-17 as balance……recharged my mobile and started to use the number….but at the end of month once again I found my balance to be off Rs.-13..i immd called customer care and queried abt it they responded that it was bcoz of hello tunes…but the fact was I never activated hello tunes…told them clearly abt this and they said they will check the service again….for an hour later I foned my mobile number from my landline I surprised that I could hear hello tune….
How can they took off charges for the service which I never opted for..?
Is there by any means I can file a case against them?

Pathik

Google Bot
i dont think it ll help.... airtel really sux....
@ kalpik did u file a complaint for ur hutch problem??? ny solution??

A

anarchist

airtel is cheater - No Doubt about that, specially when it comes to hello tunes.

all airtel users should monitor their account balance regularly.

digiFriend

In the zone
most mobile service provider(except BSNL) has found new way to cheat customer. they send SMS for joinging different services provided. if you don't reply the SMS you are automatically joined in service and amountis deducted from the account.
from my HUTCH mobile one morning I noticed 45 RS was less as at previous night i checked the balance. i went to Hutch office and inquire, the local manager said it can't happen. after lot of verbal fight, the manager reviled that SMS is sent to you about "1000 FREE LOCAL sms" FOR 45 Rs. if you don't reply "NO" ,you are directly join in the sceam and amount is deducted.
Now this is a new way, if we don't reply SMS you are automatically join it there sceem.

hailgautam

Youngling
India not only have the lowest call rates, but also has the lowest ARPU (Average Revenue Per User). But our large numbers make sure that the regulator (TRAI) ask the service providers to keep the rates low. Another reason that the rates are lower is that the Regulator wants the masses to use Telephone Services.

digiFriend

In the zone
we should also not forget that India has also one of the lowest minimum wages so comparing with other country call rates would not be appropratiate

radioactive

Broken In
Hello Friends.wait Please Dont Get Frustrated With Airtel.i Really Taught Them A Big Big Lesson.i Had Huge Fite With Airtel Crap.they Are The Biggest Cheating Telecom Company In India.i Owed A Airtel Prepaid Card It Had Many Probs From Card Blocked To Mobile Office Not Work.i Have Long Experince In Solving My Probs With Them And Getting The Solution .here I Will Suggest U Some Tips.
(1) If U Have Any Probs Thats Not Being Solved Dont Mess With Customer Care Executivex Because They Are Most Illetrate Persons In India And Actually Its Customer Harassment Centre.u Can Get Ya Complain Register By Going To A Main Airtel Office In Ya Town.they Can Provide U With A Blank Paper And U Can Write Anotice That No 1 At Care Is Helping U And **** And Next Day Definetly A Call Will Come To U From Bharti Airtel State Office And They Will Solve Ya Prob And Also Ask For The Refund Dont Forget This Ask For The Refund For The Days U Didnt Service And They Will Definately Pay U Back.
This Is The Best Way To Solve Ya Prob And Dont Waste Ya Time On Airtel Customer Service They Will Hellll Helll Mislead U.dnt Get Trapped .
Thats How I Solve The Pronbs And Those Who U Their Gprs.they Dont Provide With Bandwith They Claimand Service Is Almost Dowm.
This Is The Only Way Out.
Hello Friends.wait Please Dont Get Frustrated With Airtel.i Really Taught Them A Big Big Lesson.i Had Huge Fite With Airtel Crap.they Are The Biggest Cheating Telecom Company In India.i Owed A Airtel Prepaid Card It Had Many Probs From Card Blocked To Mobile Office Not Work.i Have Long Experince In Solving My Probs With Them And Getting The Solution .here I Will Suggest U Some Tips.
(1) If U Have Any Probs Thats Not Being Solved Dont Mess With Customer Care Executivex Because They Are Most Illetrate Persons In India And Actually Its Customer Harassment Centre.u Can Get Ya Complain Register By Going To A Main Airtel Office In Ya Town.they Can Provide U With A Blank Paper And U Can Write Anotice That No 1 At Care Is Helping U And **** And Next Day Definetly A Call Will Come To U From Bharti Airtel State Office And They Will Solve Ya Prob And Also Ask For The Refund Dont Forget This Ask For The Refund For The Days U Didnt Service And They Will Definately Pay U Back.
This Is The Best Way To Solve Ya Prob And Dont Waste Ya Time On Airtel Customer Service They Will Hellll Helll Mislead U.dnt Get Trapped .
Thats How I Solve The Pronbs And Those Who U Their Gprs.they Dont Provide With Bandwith They Claimand Service Is Almost Dowm.
This Is The Only Way Out.

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
radioactive said:
This Is The Only Way Out

You think it took you a looooot of time to type like that :D Well, thanks for letting us know anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom