Air conditioner or Air cooler ?

GamerKP

Broken In
hello everyone,

I am currently in a pathetic trouble because of this damn hot summer and willing to buy an Air conditioner or aircooler just for a single room,but my openions about these--

AC- it will make the room too cold and comfortable that can make me too lazy to study.its price also so expensive..

Aircooler- will it be able to make the room cold even a little? its so cheap with 1 year warrenty only.so is it good at all?

Ha ha,so please suggest me someone which one should i go for? this year is very important to me.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
if the room is small or you are a student better go for cooler. Try to keep it where you will spend max time in room like near desk etc

AC will be a lot more effective in cooling. You can always adjust Temps if you feel too cold.
P.s: my coaching had 2 coolers trying to cool a huge room. The cooler could be only felt from first 2 benches. The effect of cooler beyond them was less than negligible.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
A/C or air cooler..
Definitely I will say AC ..
If its a small room then go for 0.5 or 0.75 ton AC, though AC usage is directly proportional to heavy electric bill :)

OP
G

GamerKP

Broken In
:D ofcourse I can.but i was thinking if it makes me too sleepy to study.this year is like do or die to me.I must prepare for iit and sat both....i could be able to carry on with this but this house is hot like hell and when overclocking the brain without sleeping,it overheats and asks for a cooler.taking shower all the time cant solve it.
i have suffered really a lot because of dropping my higher secondary exam for being weak in organic chemistry.I wanted 80% at least but there was no way to make that possible.uff...now only one exam left.hope nobody ever drops exam.pathetic ... thats why its do or die for me this year.but will play games also a little to get rid of lonliness.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
I would suggest you to go for cooler. As you would be alone most of the time. AC will also lead to higher bills. But still nothing beats AC in cooling :p

Top Bottom