Ainol Novo 7 Elf II VS IBERRY AUXUS AX03G..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
me too ordered from mp4nation.net @ 142.05 usd. mine status is still under processing (i ordered on 4th aug @ 10-11 am ).
can u plz tell me when can i expect my tab to arrive i live in jaipur..?
I placed the order on 3rd at 2.30 AM .. the package reached bangalore yesterday at 3 PM(Sunday) they will be delivering it tomorrow.

satbr

Right off the assembly line
I placed the order on 3rd at 2.30 AM .. the package reached bangalore yesterday at 3 PM(Sunday) they will be delivering it tomorrow.

Hi,

I'm planning to order from MP4Nation. Please let me know once you received it and also any custom charges applied in bangalore.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hi,

I'm planning to order from MP4Nation. Please let me know once you received it and also any custom charges applied in bangalore.

it should be on the way to my home to get delivered.. im in office :( .. aniket said he wasn't charged any customs..im hoping I will not be charged too .. I haven't informed him that he is getting a tablet :p he has no clue :D . I hope he uses the tablet unlike the Twinwoofers (which he didnt use) I presented him many months ago :-?

Will update once the tablet reaches home :)

Update: Arrived at home. no Customs duty charged.. :D

Last edited:

satbr

it should be on the way to my home to get delivered.. im in office :( .. aniket said he wasn't charged any customs..im hoping I will not be charged too .. I haven't informed him that he is getting a tablet :p he has no clue :D . I hope he uses the tablet unlike the Twinwoofers (which he didnt use) I presented him many months ago :-?

Will update once the tablet reaches home :)

Update: Arrived at home. no Customs duty charged.. :D

Congrats dude. Just want to check, whether you received charger? if not then do we need to use usb cable for that?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Congrats dude. Just want to check, whether you received charger? if not then do we need to use usb cable for that?

Thanks.. need to check .. will go home and report back.. most probably at 10.30/11 PM.

paradisevikas

Jack of all Trades.
just got to see this link .
i must say very informative forum dedicated to chinese android tabs
this section is only dedicated to aurora ii
Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II - SlateDroid.com

by the way my status on mp4nation is still "under processing". plz guide me.... and wht was the declared goods value on tht product package ?

Last edited:

ksgc

Also curious to find out if the packs you got is a chinese customised with warranties/manuals in chinese? or do you get english versions if ordered from mp4nation.com
thanks for your responses

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The device is so tiny :p :D.. I hardly had a look at it for 30 seconds.. the price mentioned was twenty USD .. marked as sample..

I am sorry I think I hijacked this thread.. will create a new thread. apologies again

paradisevikas

Jack of all Trades.
was the default language english (i mean firmware language, box packing,manual) or it was chinese(greek :p). did u encountered any problem in the unit....

u can also add some snapshots of the product which u recived.
m also egarly waiting for my tab to arrive . mine is shipped today.
i hope to receive it in perfect condition

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
was the default language english (i mean firmware language, box packing,manual) or it was chinese(greek :p). did u encountered any problem in the unit....

u can also add some snapshots of the product which u recived.
m also egarly waiting for my tab to arrive . mine is shipped today.
i hope to receive it in perfect condition

I didn't do the first boot myself.. my dad and sis-in-law did.. so the setup /wifi setup should have been pretty easy.. later I setup a google account for the device. there are some apps which doesnt work from market. youtube was one such app. I downloaded another apk from slatedroid and installed it. not sure about routing and FW upgrade.. need to check today.

drsprashanth

Hi ALL,
I am planning to sell my newly purchased I Berry Auxus 03G which I had purchased from E bay during the pre launch phase. If anyone is interested please mail me at ~snipped~. I am in chennai.
Bye
Dr.S.Prashanth

Last edited by a moderator:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hi ALL,
I am planning to sell my newly purchased I Berry Auxus 03G which I had purchased from E bay during the pre launch phase. If anyone is interested please mail me at ~snipped~. I am in chennai.
Bye
Dr.S.Prashanth

You can try the bazaar section., but why do you want to sell it already

rate increased to 169$ @ mp4nation. means 1k steep rise..... )O

I'm lucky: D

spacedge

Thank you ANIKET.CAIN & to this thread of THINKDIGIT,for giving me a Wonderful under 8k tablet ,with lot of gaming options.Not to forget Dev. SOULFLIER for his custom ROM dark elf V1.1.

Top Bottom