Ainol Novo 7 Elf II VS IBERRY AUXUS AX03G..

abhadi

Broken In
Ainol Novo 7 Elf 2 Pro's :
1. Better Resolution ( Watching videos is awesome !! )
2. Dual Core ( All the latest gameloft n big title game supported )
3. Jelly bean support in the future.

Auxus AX03G Pro's:
1.Bluetooth
2.Sim card option

Rest all the specs are quite similar. .

I bought Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II directly from their official website.. Cost me 10.4k with shipping. . I am very happy with its build quality n use :)

Had few touch issues but was corrected in the new updates. I found many custom rom n mods in this forum

Ainol Novo 7 Elf II - SlateDroid.com

Has quite the support. If u are a frequent traveler then auxus is ur option else elf 2 it is :cool:

rajan1311

Padawan
elf 2 available for Rs9500 at veedee...so its a cheaper way..

also, they coming out with a tablet with a higher res (1024x600) and 3G sim slot...will cost around 12k...so you could go for that..

puneetarora78

Right off the assembly line
Hi Rajan
When do they plan to come with 3g SLOT and do you have an idea about Xtab A10 Plus ..how does it compare with Elf 2 and AX03G

OP
ankit.kumar010203

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
elf 2 available for rs9500 at veedee...so its a cheaper way..

Also, they coming out with a tablet with a higher res (1024x600) and 3g sim slot...will cost around 12k...so you could go for that..

no man its not with sim slot....!!!:|:|

Hi Rajan
When do they plan to come with 3g SLOT and do you have an idea about Xtab A10 Plus ..how does it compare with Elf 2 and AX03G

I HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT XTAB A10....YOUR SOUND LIKE U ARE COMPARING COAL WITH DIAMOND....!! DON'T BUY XTAB'S COMPANY PRODUCT....ITS A PURELY CHINESE...I WOULD SUGGEST U TO BUY ELF 2.....!!!:razz::razz:

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
Ainol Novo 7 Elf 2 Pro's :
1. Better Resolution ( Watching videos is awesome !! )
2. Dual Core ( All the latest gameloft n big title game supported )
3. Jelly bean support in the future.

Auxus AX03G Pro's:
1.Bluetooth
2.Sim card option

Rest all the specs are quite similar. .

I bought Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II directly from their official website.. Cost me 10.4k with shipping. . I am very happy with its build quality n use :)

Had few touch issues but was corrected in the new updates. I found many custom rom n mods in this forum

Ainol Novo 7 Elf II - SlateDroid.com

Has quite the support. If u are a frequent traveler then auxus is ur option else elf 2 it is :cool:

Hi....can I get the link from where I can buy ?

rajan1311

Padawan
Hi Rajan

Well Xtab has already released their 3G tablet..but it does not have the higher resolution screen...costs Rs9999.
As for Veedee, I was not given a date..but was told sometime next month (early august?)
my friend recently reviewed the Xtab A10 plus...here is the link:
*techforumindia.com/index.php?topic=7067.0

no man its not with sim slot....!!!:|:|

I HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT XTAB A10....YOUR SOUND LIKE U ARE COMPARING COAL WITH DIAMOND....!! DON'T BUY XTAB'S COMPANY PRODUCT....ITS A PURELY CHINESE...I WOULD SUGGEST U TO BUY ELF 2.....!!!:razz::razz:

i was not talking about the Elf 2...i know it does not have a sim slot.. :)

All these budget tablets are Chinese..even your micromax FB is Chinese..just that its assembled in india..Even Ainol is a Chinese brand..but yea, suppose to have better quality...but some buyers complain that the dual core chip runs hot...so you might as well go for the single core Ainol Mars for Rs6650 on veedee..

aniket.cain

Padawan
Do we have to use worldpay for payment and are debit card accepted? Please guide...

I have paid for the Aurora 2 by my SBI VISA Credit Card. Had used Citibank Debit Card when I purchased the Brainwavz M3 and Fiio E5.

What is the difference between Elf II and Aurora II? Is it worth paying 10 bucks extra for Aurora II?

Aurora II has an IPS display, which is better suited to a tablet. See youtube for comparisons. And yes, it is worth the extra $$! :wink:

1manshow

Journeyman
Aurora II has an IPS display, which is better suited to a tablet. See youtube for comparisons. And yes, it is worth the extra $$! :wink:

Great, thank you. :-D

Damnit, I don't have a credit card and Paypal can't be used due to stupid RBI regulations. Dunno how I can buy from mp4nation now?

Last edited:

aniket.cain

Padawan
Update: I have received my Tablet (Ainol Aurora 2) from MP4Nation.net. Ordered on 24th morning, received on 26th in hand!
Still in office, so haven't opened yet.

kool

Cyborg Agent
any idea about this 3G tab? At Rs.9000
SWIPE X74S HALO Tab Specification and Price in India Rs 8999 | Techadda

Top Bottom