AGP 8x Card with HDMI out

Status
Not open for further replies.

harishgayatri

Broken In
My system is Intel original D865GBF motherboard with 256MB DDR RAM

Does anybody know the Prices of Nvidia or Ati AGP 8x Card with HDMI out.

I would like it to connect to My SONY BRAVIA T -Series 19 inch LCD using HDMI

I stay in MUMBAI.

Please mention If I have to make some extra changes to my system.

Any Help Would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
harishgayatri:)

imgame2

Padawan
first of all AGP cards are history ..if u can find one ..that would in itself be a feat ..and HDMI was not so popular with AGP cards so very few cards came along with a HDMI o/p

..so its difficult to find them ..

but u can buy a card with DVI-D out ..and use a DVI-HDMI cable to use it with a limitation

The DVI signal is electrically compatible with HDMI video signal; no signal conversion needs to take place when an adapter is used and consequently no loss in video quality occurs.[68] As such HDMI is backward compatible with Digital Visual Interface carrying digital video (DVI-D or DVI-I, but not DVI-A) used on modern computer monitors and graphics cards. This means that a DVI-D source can drive an HDMI monitor, or vice versa, by means of a suitable adapter or cable, but the audio and remote control features of HDMI will not be available.[68] Additionally, without support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) on the DVI input, the signal source will prevent the end user from viewing or recording HDCP protected content.

source

the changes u can make is to buy a new mobo and proccy ..cos newer crops of cards especially HD4670 and like comes with two HDMI output ...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
My system is Intel original D865GBF motherboard with 256MB DDR RAM

Does anybody know the Prices of Nvidia or Ati AGP 8x Card with HDMI out.

I would like it to connect to My SONY BRAVIA T -Series 19 inch LCD using HDMI

u cannot connect the LCD via HDMI 2 an AGP Gcard...coz the HDMI being latest & AGP is the oldest card (like dinosaurs)...u'll need 2 change the whole mobo 4 doing
the same or use the vga output of the LCD :grin:

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
You should also mention your budget . First of all agp cards these days are hard to find and expensive compared to their pcie counterpart . You will have to use a dvi to hdmi adapter . Using the adapter their wont be any loss in picture quality but i doubt if you can run it at 1080p . You can buy nvidia 7300gs/gt agp which have dual dvi ports or if you are into gaming then try ati 3850 agp .

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
If you are so adamant about connecting your PC and LCD through AGP here: VisionTek X1650 Pro 8x 512MB AGP. But am not sure whether it is available in India.

imgame2

Padawan
If you are so adamant about connecting your PC and LCD through AGP here: VisionTek X1650 Pro 8x 512MB AGP. But am not sure whether it is available in India.

vision tek cards are not availbale in india as a matter of fact ther are quite a few card on AGP 8x with HDMI but none of them are available in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom