1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Age Query and seeking ur suggestion

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by usmayur, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usmayur

usmayur New Member

I wanna know if there is a patch in AOE 2 conquerors by which v can increase no of players in a multiplayer game to more than 8. If yes, can u plz tell me site name?
    Also I want to try my hand on RPG. Can u plz tell me a good game (like gothic 2), which is moderately long, is set in medieval period (played with swords and bows, dragons and all kind of stuff).
    My PC is AMD 2400+
    768 MB DDR RAM
    Ge Force 1100 XT ultra

2. siriusb

siriusb New Member

Chennai, India, Asia, the Earth, the Solar system,
    Dungeon seige 2 fits your descriptions.

3. Darthvader

Darthvader Back From Deathstar

Ya Dungeon Siege II fits it nicely
    But if ya want something epic go for Oblivion
    Its just released

4. OP
    OP
    usmayur

usmayur New Member

thnx , but my friend has Oblivion IV. It doesnt run smoothly on even 6600 GT and 768 MB RAM at medium settings. How can I expext to run it. Plz suggest those games which wud run on my PC

5. MysticHalo

MysticHalo Your Maker.

Yeah, there is a patch for AOE-2 conquerors that changes some attributes of various civilizations. Dunno abt increasing the no. of plyrs. coz i myself couldnt add that patch as i cant install AOE2 on XP !!!
    Dunno, whats the problem....but when i was upgrading to XP, it showed AOE@ would be uncompatible, so i removed it...and now i run a pirated version (that does not install,just copies the files) :twisted:

Patch Link: http://download.microsoft.com/download/ageIIConquerers/Update/1.0c/W982KMe/EN-US/Age2XPatch.exe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.