Age of Empires II(original not HD version) multiplayer?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Gather some more people, at least 4. I think desmond might be interested.

I will be free after 11 ;)

Gather some more people, at least 4. I think desmond might be interested.

I will be free after 11 ;)

OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
hey arijit want to game? 1 v 1?

Download Age of Empires II: Forgotten Empires (exe or zip.) it is a unofficial expansion. Install it this fixes all issues in Win 7, has support for High resolution monitors.

Install Gameranger. My id is "ja$oN".

Niilesh

Padawan
I am interested BTW you should try Voobly there are lot of regular players there also it fixes all the problems you may have with the game :)

Also what's the max difficulty you guys can beat(against AI)

OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
The fix I have provided is best.It has extra game modes, extra civilizations and updated AI. I can beat 1 hardest 1 v 1.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
A legendary game which has been forgotten; makes me remember my old days. I still can't imagine how those 1 v 7 hardest games take place. :?

Niilesh

Padawan
The fix I have provided is best.It has extra game modes, extra civilizations and updated AI. I can beat 1 hardest 1 v 1.
hmmm..... Then i will be no match for you....(I can just easily beat moderate difficulty never tried harder difficulty) You should play on Voobly their are many pros there also they still sometimes organize paid tournaments ;)

A legendary game which has been forgotten; makes me remember my old days. I still can't imagine how those 1 v 7 hardest games take place. :?
1 vs 7 in hardest :-o
Actually in the hardest it is totally unfair game(the opponent(AI) starts with tons of resources,etc.) so taking 7 of them will take a great player and lot of time...

Last edited:
OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
@furious ping me if u want to play.

I am interested BTW you should try Voobly there are lot of regular players there also it fixes all the problems you may have with the game :)

Also what's the max difficulty you guys can beat(against AI)
pro players are total image of multitasking. Also I am out of touch for about 4 years now. Just started playing again.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
1 vs 7 in hardest :-o
Actually in the hardest it is totally unfair game(the opponent(AI) starts with tons of resources,etc.) so taking 7 of them will take a great player and lot of time...

Yeah, you read it right. I have seen their games, they're just like what avinandan said,

pro players are total image of multitasking.

Their defence is too strong. Mouse use is almost redundant.

I can hardly manage to beat 1 v 2 in hard difficulty, at best 3, but rare.

Just d/led and played the William Wallace Campaign , i am totally out of touch, hence i played the tutorials. I cant come today though. :( PM me if there is any game. But i am a noob now, so please be easy. :D :D

Shiva

OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
take your time.
AOEII has best campaign of all the games I played. Second position is Crysis 1. There's many custom campaigns created by gamers.

Top Bottom