Advice on My PC Build?

alijayadv

Right off the assembly line
I am in desperate need of an upgrade from my current machine and after reading multiple guides I think I'm up to building my own. Needless to say, this is my first build draft so don't be too harsh on me.
I have a budget of around 800 pounds ($1200 to you Americans) but this is flexible. If I could get a machine for a cheaper price without compromising quality that would be good.
I want a PC that will last and that i can update later in time (I know theres only so much updating you can do before parts and fittings become obsolete but it would be nice to get quite a few years out of it without it being painfully slow). I multi task all the time and a slow computer really frustrates me. PC gaming would also be another of my interests as well as overclocking sometime in the future.

CPU
*www.ebuyer.co...-bx80623i52500k

Motherboard
*www.ebuyer.co...ard-p8z68-v-pro

GPU
*www.ebuyer.co...e-gv-n56goc-1gi

Memory - 2 x 4GB sticks
*www.ebuyer.co...mz8gx3m2a1600c9

Mechanical HardDrive
*www.ebuyer.co...64mb-wd1002faex

Power Supply - I know it may seem like overkill, but if I were to run two GPU's then I think I would need this. Should I think about a more Economic power supply?
*www.ebuyer.co...su-ocz750fty-un

I have also thought about an SSD for my operating system and to use with the Z68 chipset for SSD Caching, here is one I found. Do you think that an SSD is a good idea?
*www.ebuyer.co...agt3-25sat3-60g

The case doesn't matter to me too much, I just want something that looks reasonably good. I'll think about it at a later.

What do you think? Anything that you think should be done differently? Any parts that I could save money on without compromising speed/lifespan?
Does anyone know of any cheaper UK alternatives to eBuyer?
Many thanks.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Please fill up the *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/128247-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html and post it here for better response.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Secondly the links that you have mentioned is invalid. I wonder whether it is auto-change or not..

Top Bottom