Advice: Lumia 720 Lumia 630 or the Moto G

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
not really, its a great phone, people who criticize it are usually people who havent really used the phone or actually any WP properly
i personally hate samsung phones but on flipkart,most of the galaxy s5 reviews are full of bs just like the reviews on lumia 720
dont worry about parts,all nokias have parts readily available usually
the screen isnt delicate as such,its gorilla glass and is very tough in comparison to most android phones
ive dropped mine without a cover a few times,only a few minute scratches nothing more but i still bought a capdase cover just in case
thing is people dont use or own some products but pass their own judgements for no reason,the most common for Windows Phones is "dual-core" cpu or "less ram"
people forget iphone also has lesser ram and a dual core cpu(yes even the iphone 5s) yet it runs smooth, the reason being android is resource hungry and is open hence it needs high specs to function and despite that , all androids usually go slow after a certain period of time(even my nexus 5)
wp and ios are lighter on the system and usually the dual core cpus used can beat most quad core android phones usually

+1 to this

Usually it's people's mentality !
Nokia is one of the best hardware manufacturers in the world!
Build quality even surpasses Apple!

Anyways if you compromise camera get Moto G as I have both Moto E(Mom) and Moto X(Dad) and the vanila android experience is awesome!
Sincerely no lag!

Last edited:
OP

123hero

In the zone
+1 to this

Usually it's people's mentality !
Nokia is one of the best hardware manufacturers in the world!
Build quality even surpasses Apple!

Anyways if you compromise camera get Moto G as I have both Moto E(Mom) and Moto X(Dad) and the vanila android experience is awesome!
Sincerely no lag!

Now surely going for the Lumia 720....damn i cant even get one to see and browse through....finding one in a store is difficult...FLIPKART seems to be the sole rescue :pray:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Now surely going for the Lumia 720....damn i cant even get one to see and browse through....finding one in a store is difficult...FLIPKART seems to be the sole rescue :pray:

yeah, try a hands on of each phone if you like and dont forget that the phones in the showrooms arent updated etc to the latest versions of wp,android and even ios so see videos on youtube in that case to see each OS
nokia official dealers usually always have it in stock

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
can i send photos and songs stored in my SD card ( sent from my PC )through bluetooth and whatsapp ?

yeah you can do it with the 8.1 update,i just tried it,except whatsapp has a file size limit and wants the songs to be stored in camera roll to be sent(can be done using the files app)
bluetooth file transfer works flawless and is actually faster than most other devices maybe because of bluetooth LE(4.0) or something

iamharish15

Broken In
I will recommend Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM since its price has now dropped to around 9.2 to 10K (depending on the color). I've been using it for a month now and have not experienced any issues. The 512 MB RAM thing issue seems to be just an issue on paper only. Not in real usage, you will feel it limiting you from playing almost any game or making any impact on the performance of the phone.
The phone runs smooth, has a decent battery life, a decent camera, certainly better than other 5MP cameras.

Top Bottom