Advanced Game Tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
In MW one should set the cache size to 10/3 times the default cache. I don't know about low end systems, but systems which have 1-2GB RAM should work fine.

Hey could you guys please tell me some tweaks for FIFA07..... coz my fifa07 is causing me a lot of problems..... I have Intel P4 2.4Ghz, 512MB RAM and a 256MB FX 5200 gfx card.... even though, i have problems with my FIFA07 menus..... it takes a long time change from one screen to another (about 30 secs!!!!). Changing players are a headache..... coz when one player is selected in the squad.... i have to select another player the screen just becomes dead for about 10-15secs. then it comes back to life again!!!!! Is this a problem with my config??? My friends play the game with much better performance and with inferior config!!!! Please help me find some tweaks and solve this problem!!!!

blademast3r

In the zone
hell_storm2004 said:
Hey could you guys please tell me some tweaks for FIFA07..... coz my fifa07 is causing me a lot of problems..... I have Intel P4 2.4Ghz, 512MB RAM and a 256MB FX 5200 gfx card.... even though, i have problems with my FIFA07 menus..... it takes a long time change from one screen to another (about 30 secs!!!!). Changing players are a headache..... coz when one player is selected in the squad.... i have to select another player the screen just becomes dead for about 10-15secs. then it comes back to life again!!!!! Is this a problem with my config??? My friends play the game with much better performance and with inferior config!!!! Please help me find some tweaks and solve this problem!!!!

nope that shud not happen...maybe a background service is runnin...disable antivirus and firewall and try...try re-installin

what kinds of optimizations should i do???? Formatting at this time is not possible coz i have a lots of other data in the drive and no free space....

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
hell_storm2004 said:

1. Does this happen even if u set ur graphics quality to low
2. check the nvidia control panel to see that u have not created a profile with high AA/AF settings or ur Global settings are not set to high, if yes then switch back to 'Application Controlled'
3. Disable all network adapters and try. could be that u have enabled automatic updates/news ticker and the game is trying to connect to the website
4. Did u modify the save game files(especially 'A.Profiles')? OR if u create a new profile then does the same happen
5. Is the normal CPU usage normal(low?), Use process explorer or other software to log the CPU usage of the game and see if other processes are using more CPU or interfering. Alternatively Start the game, Alt tab to desktop, start task manager, right click the game process in task manager and increase the priority to High. If this solves the delay issue then some other task/service in interfering.
6. Disable all startup programs(use diagnostic Startup) via msconfig and then try the game.
7. Check then ur CPU/GPU are not over heating during them game. if yes then the automatic safeguard of 'Core Slowdown' might be causing the problem
8. Remove all USB devices/printers and then try the game
9. Any other games affected?
10. say thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom