ADOBE PHOTOSHOP WOES....HELP NEEDED......

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus999

Broken In
Hello............I just have a simple Question..........My Adobe Photoshop CS8 has been behaving strangely .....I dunno what settings are changed......for eg;.while using the Image blending tweak.........we use a marquee tool and select the area and Hit DEL key;its starts to blend......but strangely during the same process when I select the area and hit DEL key it doesnt work........but when i try the BACKSPACE KEY it works and Blends......There are many good Tutorials here which I wanna use.........but somewhere or the other a small/big problem occurs.........Do i have to change my Photoshop Settings to DEFAULT...........How to change it to Default???.or is there any other method to solve this strange problem............Have my Settings got changed accidentally.............Plzz Help

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Try repairing Photoshop using repair option given in Adobe Photoshop option in Add Remove Programs option in Control Panel.

shaunak

Tux Fan
dont even need too uninstall
jus go to control panel and go to add remove software click on uninstall and in the wizard choose repair
simple

ps: any one knows of a free pvr software?

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
dont even need too uninstall
jus go to control panel and go to add remove software click on uninstall and in the wizard choose repair
simple

Photoshop uninstaller don't allow you to Repair the installetion.

@ maximus999, check ur DEL key in keyboard with other applications working fine... or it's bit loose!!

A uninstall > Do a registry clean up > reinstallation should solve this!

OP
maximus999

maximus999

Broken In
Thanx for ur reply guyz...........Id try to do a reinstallation........well after losing all the plugins........that i had installed.....

@Shekhar.......My DEL key works fine with all other apps....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom