Adobe india CEO gets a personal shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
son of CEO of Adobe India was kidnapped by un-indetified men on motorcycle (pulsor) today morning when he was waiting for his school bus .....

source: CNN IBN

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Re: Adobe india gets a shock

Oops! What'z this now? Targetting Adobe? Who could it be? TOTAL BARBARIC BEHAVIOUR.

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto

Is that the incident that occurred in Sector 15 Noida ? I heard something similar in Morning News ?

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz

kiran.rkk said:
Oops! What'z this now? Targetting Adobe? Who could it be? TOTAL BARBARIC BEHAVIOUR.

Hope it's not Anti IT SECTOR terrorism, new way to CURB indias progress in IT sector

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

gauravakaasid said:
"waiting for his school bus ..... " he still goes to skool?
read it again it starts with 'son of'

jack// ani

In the zone

it has nothing to do with adobe....as you posted in the subject line. it appears much more a personal issue.....maybe vengeance!!

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz

Mods Please Change The TITLE of this thread, as it degrade India and all Indians, it may represent bad reputation in future when some one search for Adobe with any Search Engine.

Pleae do at your ealiest.

Thanks

sarandigit

Broken In

Adobe CEO had made a statement that as of now no one had contacted him and demanded him any amount. So, we can't say that it was jus 4 money. May be vengeance?

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member

Adobe india gets a shock
Inappropriate and a somewhat speculative title which needs to be remedied.

Other than that, I just hope that the kid is found safe and sound.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

suggest a topic as i cudnt find a more suited heading and ceo of adobe india's son kidnapped was too long besides if the ceo's son is kidnapped the company does get a shock

india's name is spoilt ..... bro i agree it is not an apt heading but ur justification is as intellegent as the heading

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz

Stick said:
Where is MOD?

Thank you mode, but I still not agree with Title.

AS per me it reveals that any Multinational Companies childrens are not safe in India :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom