Addition of New games in their respective series- good thing or WASTE ?

Addition of new games in their respective series - good thing or waste?

• i think i opened wrong thread, i am no gamer!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

digitaltab

In the zone
Hi all,

vote here on what do you think of addition of new games in the games series to stretch the series.
as we are seeing developers are adding new games in famous game series to stretch the series for long time or forever..

eg. Addition of:
1. assassin's creed 3, blackflag in assassin's creed series,
2. crysis 2, 3 in crysis series,
3.mass effect 4 (unofficially announced) in me series
4. max payne 3 in max payne series,
5.dragon age 3 and many more..

thanks...

Last edited:

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Why would that be bad when the fanbase is asking for em. Maybe you could cite people making fun of yearly COD installments, but even COD has very loyal fanbase and they'll buy the game on day 1 every year. Also most of the sequels nowadays are good, except few games like DNF.

I'd buy Portal 3 and Half-life 3 on day 1 if they ever come out. :p

Last edited:
OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
Why would that be bad when the fanbase is asking for em. Maybe you could site people making fun of yearly COD installments, but even COD has very loyal fanbase and they'll buy the game on day 1 every year. Also most of the sequels nowadays are good, except few games like DNF.

I'd buy Portal 3 and Half-life 3 on day 1 if they ever come out. :p

so please vote on poll, i don't cited fun of cod installments , i just created a thread to know what people think...

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Mass effect 4 won't be named "mass effect 4". It is being called that since it will be based on the same lore. The name will probably be different.

And there should be an option called "Depends! Some of them are good,some of them are bad."

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
Mass effect 4 won't be named "mass effect 4". It is being called that since it will be based on the same lore. The name will probably be different.

And there should be an option called "Depends! Some of them are good,some of them are bad."

i already added that option, i elaborated it in 2 type of "depends" vote telling your overall response on such additions, i mean overall means including all such games ..

heidi2521

Padawan
Depends on what they do. If it is the same old crap again and again like Call of Duty or adds/changes unnecessary things like Assassins Creed making the gameplay worse then it is a waste but if it changes and experiments and refines with each iteration like Civilization and Fire Emblem then it is good. If it makes minor/no changes each iteration but comes just once in awhile(not annual) it is still fine in my books.

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
yes , but overall i think that the charm is lost as for me assassin's creed is no more a legendary series... it has become another action game.... and i think they should've had ended it with ezio.. they didn't even know what to do with Desmond miles, and so we've seen assassin's creed 3 ending....
and the same i think goes with most of the others....

Top Bottom