Adding a poll to website

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
Hi...I m a novice in website development and want to add a simple poll on my website and want that the results can only be seen by me i.e. some sort of login mech. for administrator.

I found some free poll scripts on net but they required knowledge about installation & implementation of either (i)CGI or (ii)PHP and MySQL....

Kindly help me with this...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
if ur host has cpanel then i think u should hv fantastico where u should hv the option

tuxfan

Technomancer
Do you have a hosting control panel? What's the url of logging in to that control panel? IS it *www.yoursite.com/cpanel? Then its cPanel. Then log in and look for fantastico

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well most hosts today provide an addon called cpanel where u have numerous features, u can access the cpanel using the link given by tuxfan, in there u have a feature called fantastico where u have a lot of third party internet applications that u can install to enhance the productivity of ur site .... if i am not mistaken u should have the option of adding a poll in fantastico

OP
bizzare_blue

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
oops...I think u people took me wrong. I use free webhosting by google i.e. googlepages and I don't think there will be a cPanel there....anyways thnx for the help...

tuxfan

Technomancer
People didn't know what hosting you had. cPanel is one of the most popular.

However, have a look at *www.hotscripts.com for some free scripts.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
:D Just because its "Hot" scripts, doesn't mean they are adult :)). titun is not referring to my post, but about a post that was deleted due to illegal links in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom