ADATA SH14 750 GB USB 3.0 External HDD Review

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Toshiba HDDs (internal) not available in retail, but only for OEMs afaik.

sukesh1090

Adam young
so it is not possible for me to get the sh14 drive as it is near to impossible for me to come to kolkata and buy from technocrat.:-(.now i have to WD or seagate though knowing that there is a drive faster than these two at a cheaper price.:-(btw what is the warranty period?

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ They make external 3.5inch harddrives but sell them cased as external.

Check this mate.
Gawd damn.

Toshiba HDDs (internal) not available in retail, but only for OEMs afaik.
I had seen a few in laptops, none ever failed, guess the only remaining HDD manufacturer aside from Seagate and WD :evil:

so it is not possible for me to get the sh14 drive as it is near to impossible for me to come to kolkata and buy from technocrat.:-(.now i have to WD or seagate though knowing that there is a drive faster than these two at a cheaper price.:-(btw what is the warranty period?
Blame WD and Seagate for monopolizing the market :evil:

sukesh1090

Adam young
k i mailed technocrat and waiting for their reply regarding shipping it to my place.lets hope for the best.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
k i mailed technocrat and waiting for their reply regarding shipping it to my place.lets hope for the best.
Yeah, also some ADATA drives are available on ebay but priced same as WD/Seagate drives, if speed matters then instead of buying WD/Seagate you can buy those.

Top Bottom