ACIII AA Error??

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
This is with all settings max and AA Max. *imageshack.us/a/img803/4659/ac3sp2012120720325997.th.jpg

and this is with all settings max and AA medium. *imageshack.us/a/img803/4659/ac3sp2012120720325997.th.jpg

any reasons why this is happening?? i am getting 60FPS flat on 1.1GHz Core / 1.2GHz Memory OC on HD7770.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Try running other games on your gpu. If they give the same result then probably your gpu is busted.
Hope that isn't the case.

Edit:- Oh didn't see your gpu was OC'd. try running the game at the gpu's factory settings.

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
none of the other games have this

i ran BF3,Dirt3 etc on maxed out setting. :) its happening only for ACIII. NOT my gpu. even now i'm playing GRFS on full settings.

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
naaah.. i'll just play it as it is, on med AA settings.

but i wanted to know why this was happening... :?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
BUG ANTIALIASING Assassin's Creed 3 |Win7|64Bit| - YouTube

Is this the problem you are having? It seems the 12.11 catalyst fixes this.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ I have no idea :\ Even I am stuck on 12.6 ones. They offer the best performance so far. 12.11 seems to be good but I don't know when the final build will come out.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
sorry , the images are blocked in my office. but if this is a AA/V-Sync issue then check the ACIII thread, there is a fix to turn off the V-Sync.

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
this is not a vsync issue.. got this same error while playing at 1080p at ~40fps, all settings maxed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom