ACER Aspire R7 (Hybrid) Ultrabook

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
The price of ACER Aspire R7 Ultrabook(Hybrid) is Rs.69,999/-

Any one purchased it?

How is its performance?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Dont buy hybrids just yet they are still in beta stage IMO get a lenovo y510p for the same price if ur a gamer

$hadow

Geek in making
The price of ACER Aspire R7 Ultrabook(Hybrid) is Rs.69,999/-

Any one purchased it?

How is its performance?

Fill up the questionnaire if you want to buy it and if only performance related is your query so why don't you check out its review but on this price there are many better laptops.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

I am waiting for the AMD KAVERI APU based Laptop only,which will cost much less than this.
It was just a query.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Dont buy hybrids just yet they are still in beta stage IMO get a lenovo y510p for the same price if ur a gamer
I am not a GAMER,so that question could be ignored.
But as per various previews of ACER ASPIRE R7 in YouTube and other sites,it doesn't seems to be a beta/prototype product.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

A new review at Youtube shows ACER Aspire R7 has upgraded its specs.(hardware),which is an Intel Core-i7 4500U processor(Haswell),with upgradation upto 12GB of RAM and 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD...

A marvel of technology...a splendid machine...

A dream machine to reckon with,since it's prohibitively costly!!!

$hadow

Geek in making
A new review at Youtube shows ACER Aspire R7 has upgraded its specs.(hardware),which is an Intel Core-i7 4500U processor(Haswell),with upgradation upto 12GB of RAM and 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD...

A marvel of technology...a splendid machine...

A dream machine to reckon with,since it's prohibitively costly!!!

Available in India?
If yes than the buyer has to think twice or thrice before the purchase since it will surely burn a hole in the pocket.
But will be looking forward to try to buy it for my younger sister :-D :-D

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^Available in Flipkart,but now the price is denoted as: NA(Not Available).Previously it had a price tag of Rs.79k or nearly Rs.80k.
The specs were of the Intel 3rd generation Ivy Bridge series,Intel Core-i5 3***.
Seems,Flipkart is again listing it with an upgrade version of Intel 4th gen. Haswell,and presuming the price to be exceeding Rs.1lakh(or nearer to it) if they(ACER) provide with an Intel Core-i7 4*** series CPU + chipset.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^Wish You All the Best of Luck ! Friend...:wink:

Keep going.

As per the latest YouTube reviews,the upgraded version has improved a lot by resolving the wifi issues plaguing earlier,comes with a new stylus,improved battery life due to Intel Haswell architecture,and perhaps a Quad-core CPU with 12GB RAM and 1TB HDD(Hybrid) or 256GB SSD according to choice in configuration and availability.

If you have the money,jump for it...its worth buying.

$hadow

Geek in making
Well my sister loves such gadgets. Her birthday is round the corner so it will be a gift from all of the family to her. So I am not going to burn a hole in my pocket :-D :-D

Hrishi

Do check for the Build Quality before buying. I am not a big fan of Acer , when it comes to build Quality.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Well my sister loves such gadgets. Her birthday is round the corner so it will be a gift from all of the family to her. So I am not going to burn a hole in my pocket :-D :-D

What is your love + liking in gadgets???
Plain vanilla and simple.

Or any particular brand ???

Do check for the Build Quality before buying. I am not a big fan of Acer , when it comes to build Quality.
As per reviews from YouTube, build quality is quite robust and sturdy.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^What is your say regarding the build quality of ACER ASPIRE R7?

$hadow

Geek in making
Well I saw the review and the built quality looks close to my dad Samsung series 9 ultra book. But still will try to look for it locally before buying it since it is still a big amount.

Top Bottom