ACER 23 INCH or SAMSUNG 22 INCH??

Status
Not open for further replies.

manusag

Journeyman
i went to nehru place on friday (24.04.2009) to buy samsung 22 inch 2233 model :grin: (rs 10400/-) but after futile search of 1.5 hrs couldn't find one :x. One stupid reply from all the dealers "OUT OF STOCK":-( . So my next option is acer 23 inch H233H full hd, 2 ms response time, touch panel, 40000:1,....available at cost to cost for rs 11690/- only. So guys pls help me in deciding whether i should wait for samsung stock to arrive or to go for acer or any other model??
my budget is 11k but can stretch a lil

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Samsung is one gr8 selling monitor -- good quality

Acer this model is good but aware of 2MS response has some minor infraction on games and gray to gray 2 ms resolution -- i was using viewsonic on 2ms model wm1932 which gives good fast resolution , but wen smoke like appears it shows in rainbow color ,, then i heard that the 2ms reponse time has some problem

But the samsung model 2 ms response is good and gr8

Arnab boss

In the zone
Go 4 samsung 2233 its g8 as an hd moniter than others and has the max resolution...so nothing beats it only dell can b compared...'

Try the samsung showrooms they might have it and price in kolkata is 10.2k...'it is available vastly...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom