Accessing MS Edge browser history on Win 10 Phone

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
hello!

the edge browser on my win 10 phone doesnt show browser history. is there any way to access it? tagging [MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION] for help.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
hello!

the edge browser on my win 10 phone doesnt show browser history. is there any way to access it? tagging [MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION] for help.

Hey sorry for the really late reply, wasnt very active for a while
Unfortunately I also suffer from the same problem on WP8.1 Denim with IE , Im using Opera at the moment

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hey sorry for the really late reply, wasnt very active for a while
Unfortunately I also suffer from the same problem on WP8.1 Denim with IE , Im using Opera at the moment

good for you. also good is that you didnt install win 10. i have become really frustrated with the phone after the update, and would return to android in some time.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
good for you. also good is that you didnt install win 10. i have become really frustrated with the phone after the update, and would return to android in some time.

yeah very unfortunate, I love the platform but off late in the past 8 months, Microsoft themselves arent supporting the platform properly and getting rid of existing features
Im also thinking of buying Redmi Note 3 soon, lets see
Ill keep my 720 as a camera probably

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
yeah very unfortunate, I love the platform but off late in the past 8 months, Microsoft themselves arent supporting the platform properly and getting rid of existing features
Im also thinking of buying Redmi Note 3 soon, lets see
Ill keep my 720 as a camera probably

yes, and i even read the rumour that they are going to discontinue the lumia series and would come up with a 'surface' phone. i had banked my hopes on Win 10 for the subsequent apps-development. all dashed! a very good phone marred by a sore lack of proper 'soft' features/support.

camera yes, i'd say was excellent, in Win 8.1....in Win 10, its rather ho-hum. i even wrote about this in my feedback to MS, regardless of whether they would read it or not.

BTW i read that the OS could be reverted to Win 8.1. i'd try that someday after fully backing up the phone-contents.

Top Bottom