Accenture or TCS - For laterals

Accenture or TCS - which one better for laterals.

• TCS

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Accenture

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Divya Verma

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

Need guidance of you guys. I have an offer of both Accenture and TCS. Which would better or more suitable to join for growth and onsite (US or UK). In terms of onsite which is better. I am having 12 Years of experience in Java/J2EE but from last 3 years working on digital platform in AEM. Accenture providing Lead position but TCS providing Associate Consultant (guess its equivalent to Associate Manager of Accenture). Accenture CTC + bonus is more then TCS. 18.5 % is the variable with Accenture. Monthly intake is almost same but variable is making difference of 1.5 Lakhs approx. Growth, security and onsite wise which one is better. Please guide or share your experience which one is good option.

Thanks
DV

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-13_11-24-39.png
    upload_2018-3-13_11-24-39.png
    256 bytes · Views: 355

Nerevarine

Incarnate
This is not a question, that can be answered on the forum. Everyone is gonna be biased towards their company. You need to see the perks of each then decide on your own. Do you really want your life to be influenced by some random poll on the internet ?

icebags

Technomancer
Hi All,

Need guidance of you guys. I have an offer of both Accenture and TCS. Which would better or more suitable to join for growth and onsite (US or UK). In terms of onsite which is better. I am having 12 Years of experience in Java/J2EE but from last 3 years working on digital platform in AEM. Accenture providing Lead position but TCS providing Associate Consultant (guess its equivalent to Associate Manager of Accenture). Accenture CTC + bonus is more then TCS. 18.5 % is the variable with Accenture. Monthly intake is almost same but variable is making difference of 1.5 Lakhs approx. Growth, security and onsite wise which one is better. Please guide or share your experience which one is good option.

Thanks
DV
the choice appears rather simple. what you prefer, technical hands on work or managerial work ?

OP
D

Divya Verma

Right off the assembly line
This is not a question, that can be answered on the forum. Everyone is gonna be biased towards their company. You need to see the perks of each then decide on your own. Do you really want your life to be influenced by some random poll on the internet ?
Definitely not. but you need some wise opinion when stuck that helps, you cant measure in terms of perks all the time. Did not expect such rude answers. If you dont know, have no idea on the matter than your comment is not welcomed. Thanks.

Top Bottom