About starting a gaming parlour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh of course it can.
but he needs to buy a gud fun and affordable gaming console like PS2.
get some 'original' games and start a parlour.
last time a visited a gaming parlour in chandigarh ,there a person had bought 50-60 ps2s and had area large enough for 100+ gamers.
it was more of a ps2 gaming parlour.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
abtom said:
oh of course it can.
but he needs to buy a gud fun and affordable gaming console like PS2.
get some 'original' games and start a parlour.
last time a visited a gaming parlour in chandigarh ,there a person had bought 50-60 ps2s and had area large enough for 100+ gamers.
it was more of a ps2 gaming parlour.

fine dear, better introduce him to our motobuntu, this may help him to know how he maintaining his present parlour

^^
introduce who??
that parlour owner??
man i live in Delhi.
when i visited chandigarh i played in that parlour too.
but lemme tell u that parlour was full of insane gamers.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
abtom said:
^^
introduce who??
that parlour owner??
man i live in Delhi.
when i visited chandigarh i played in that parlour too.
but lemme tell u that parlour was full of insane gamers.
no need jst give his number

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
+1 for PS2.Very affordable.And people also like to play games which are affordable and fun.
At the game parlour near the owner said that people like PS2 more than their xbox 360 and ps3.
PS2 runs a lot.

OP
motobuntu

motobuntu

Journeyman
so, after hearing from all of u I guess ps2 is smart choice. any idea how much, it'll cost. @batista, It's not like my budget is only 45k, I've asked for the config of a pc under 45k.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Newer ps2's cannot run the so called backups from hard drive but they can run backup discs but obviously illegal.If your gonna setup more than 3 PS2's u'll find it difficulty looking for moded ps2's which can run backups via harddrive because of unavailability.The problem with running ps2 backups from Discs might cause failure of lens if u use cheap backups.However originals shouldn't cause you any problems.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Samsung 21" Slim CRT Monitors cost 9k nowadays and work superbly . give them a try .

Btw , i would suggest you buy 5 PS2's and 2 Xbox 360's bcoz this will provide your parlour with Variety .

Also get hold of a "wii" if u can as this will definitely make your parlour the talk of the town :)

OP
motobuntu

motobuntu

Journeyman
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Samsung 21" Slim CRT Monitors cost 9k nowadays and work superbly . give them a try .

Btw , i would suggest you buy 5 PS2's and 2 Xbox 360's bcoz this will provide your parlour with Variety .

Also get hold of a "wii" if u can as this will definitely make your parlour the talk of the town :)

any idea, how much xbox 360, wii will cost??

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Just goto Random news section.The new prices for December are posted there.
Xbox 360 core for Rs 14990 till 31 December Christmas holiday season offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom