gandhisanju

Right off the assembly line
Dear friends
I am having win7,avg antivirus free edition
I was looking resetting software for my cannon printer.while searching i went to some file sharing site and downloaded one zip file of around 132kb.I opened it and inside zip some exe file was there I double clicked to open the file.but nothing happened.but I felt something I did wrong by opening unknown exe file.immidiately I deleted the zip file then I opened system restore and restored system of previous day.then after some surfing on net I shutted down the pc.after 2 days(today) I switch on my pc as usual and immediately I moved away from pc for a while for some work without watching screen.After some time I returned on my desk and shocked to see that my broadband connection is automatically connected as this was never happened before.then I checked my internet setting the internet connection option was automatically changed to "dial whenever network connection is not present" insted of "never dial a connection" After some time without surfing on net on screen I saw a dialog box asking "your internet connection is idle for last 20 minutes, would you like to disconnect?"and the option was yes or no and a check box of meaning "do not disconnect in future" This was also I seen first time.
then my avg antivirus asked the dialog box asking to restart the system now or after some time because of some program asking for update/installation.
I then manually changed the internet connection option to"never dial a connection"
unfortunately I do not remember the name of that file I downloaded
can you help me?
my question is any spyware/hacking software installed on my machine?
how to check that?
how to completely remove that spyware?

Top Bottom