About Razer Warranty Period..

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I came to know that Distributors honour only 1 year warranty period whereas the manufacturer's warranty period is 2. I've told on ITwares' Razer sale thread that I'll contact the Asia Pacific guys and see what's up. This is the reply that I got after they had a word with the distributors:
Sorry for the delayed reply. We needed time to look into the matter. It is true that our local distributors in India only supply a 1 year warranty because for them it is a standard practice to provide a 1 year warranty for other products even for other companies like Logitech, etc.

However, our Razer representative in India had already discussed this with them before and it is understood that if a customer has issues with their product which is not covered by the distributor’s warranty, they must refer them to our rep in India or go through our web support where Razer will still provide for the 2 year warranty on all our products.

The distributor for Razer products is Acro Engineering and Tirupathi. I'll get the contact details for the Razer's Indian Rep and also asked if they can assign a rep on the forums. Will keep you guys posted for anything out of the new.

Sarath

iDota
scary this comes up when i want to get a razer mouse. anyways which device are you talking about?

gameranand

Living to Play
Sarath said:
scary this comes up when i want to get a razer mouse. anyways which device are you talking about?
Its about company so any product from Razer will be covered.

Top Bottom