About my HDD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashant9918

Broken In
HELLO ,
I AM KETAN.
I AM LIVING IN NAVSARI SMALL TOWN NEAR BY SURAT IN GUJARAT.

I HAVE PC AND THERE IS A BIG ANNOYING PROBLEM. I HAVE THREE PARTITION IN MY HARD DRIVE "C'', ''D'',"E".WHEN I DOUBLE CLICK ON "C" DRIVE IT OPENS NORMALY. BUT WHEN I TRY THE SAME TO "D", & "E" ONE DIALOGUE BOX POPS UP AND ASKING ME THAT OPEN WITH WHICH PROGRAM.EACH PARTITION IS IN "NTFS" TYPE THOSE TWO PARTITON OPENS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM WITH RIGHT CLICKIG AND OPEN.I HAVE REINSTALLED MY WINDOWS XP TWO TIME BUT IN HELL.

MY CONFIGURATION IS AS SHON BELOW :
AMD ATHLON 64 X 2 DUAL CORE PROCESSOR 4200,ASUS M2N-MX MOTHERBOARD, 2 * 512 MB DDR 2 533 Mhz RAM, 80 GB WESTERN DIGITAL SATA 2 HDD, LG DVD WRITER. CURRENTLY I AM USIN WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 2.

AND ANOYHER PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ANY VERSION OF UBUNTU NOR ABLE TO USE UBUNTU LIVE CD, AND I AM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ANY OTHER LINUX FLEVER PROVIDE ON YOUR DVD.

pushkaraj

In the zone
Your open with dialog box problem is solved here:
*www.askvg.com/frequently-asked-problems-with-solutions-part-1/
(Problem no.3)

OP
prashant9918

prashant9918

Broken In
give solution of my second problem

AND ANOYHER PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ANY VERSION OF UBUNTU NOR ABLE TO USE UBUNTU LIVE CD, AND I AM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ANY OTHER LINUX FLEVER PROVIDE ON YOUR DVD.

pushkaraj

In the zone
because u r very fast iwas suffering from that problem for last 6 lomg months and nobody was able to help me. so whenever some problem occurs to m e i can ask u first if u dont mind.:rolleyes:

Post ur problems here. i am not GOD. i cant solve every problem. u can post ur problems here and i am sure u will get their solution, there are many experts here :)

As for ur second problem, can u elaborate as to what error r u actually getting

OP
prashant9918

prashant9918

Broken In
Post ur problems here. i am not GOD. i cant solve every problem. u can post ur problems here and i am sure u will get their solution, there are many experts here :)

As for ur second problem, can u elaborate as to what error r u actually getting
ONE VERY BIG ERROE MSG says something how can i explain that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom