about migg33 caller id.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandit

In the zone
hey does anyone know how to find out the number of a migg 33 caller...he has been harrassing me since quite a few days....i know it is the work of migg33 but dunno who it is...

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
If he is calling you , accept his each and every call. eventually his credits will finish up and he wont be able to call you!!

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
There is no way. But visit www.mig33.com and login using your user id and password. And view the call details. See if that helps. I have never received any calls so can't assure you. But give it a try. And try mailing your complain to contacts@mig33.com or fill up the form provided in the site with your problem. They are very prompt and usually reply within 2 days max.

And alsiladka - Nice solution man. But what if he gets more balance?????? or use another id.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Crazy Kidd said:
There is no way. But visit www.mig33.com and login using your user id and password. And view the call details. See if that helps. I have never received any calls so can't assure you. But give it a try. And try mailing your complain to contacts@mig33.com or fill up the form provided in the site with your problem. They are very prompt and usually reply within 2 days max.

And alsiladka - Nice solution man. But what if he gets more balance?????? or use another id.

Even if he log ins with his ID, how will it show the number he was being called from. The other person is not calling up his ID but his number.

Well, maybe a possibility!! But i do not think it would happen. Anyways, its always better to give something back :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom