About counter strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
the one that i have on is the Pod Bot version....and the waypoint pack v1.4 installed for various maps :)

get the waypoint pack from here:
*www.planethalflife.com/cswaypoints/

and the bots here:
*www.csbot.org/download.php
*www.tnib.de/index.php?id=51&L=2/ (pod bot source)
*cs.gamegate2k.com/counterstrike/csbots

good luck pal :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hey thanks! I didnt know you could have bots with CS 1.6! I thought thats why they made CS:CZ! Thanks again.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Anytime ppl....btw Cs:cz wasnt made with that view rather....the storyline part was a major thing for this version (which of course totally sucked) and still with all the CS mods in it the game rounded up to a huge 3.68GB :shock:

in case anyone who dun know how to install and run this Bot pack here a quckie at it:

1.)First download the Pod Bot pack from the site.
2.)Install the Pack in The Cs directory i.e. Eg. C:\program files\sierra\Half life\cstrike Or the path that u have installed ur CS
3.)Now with the pod bot ready to go.....just switch on the games with this mod and select a map.
4.)create a server and select ur player.
5.)Now press the "+" key at the screen and then follow the key instructions on the screen and then select the needy ones.....Eg. Press 5 to fill server with bots and then all the bots will be filled for each team and on the basis of the Limit set for each team :wink:

Caution:if the Bot selection screen dosent appear for a specific map then the Wavepoint pack must be installed....remember not all maps have total bot support but only the ones that have wavepoint set accordingly....just install the latest wavepoint pack from the above site and install it in ur CS Pod bot directory.... i.e C:\program files\sierra\Half life\cstrike\Podbot\wptdefault directory and ur done 8)

Enjoy :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hey thanks! That will help a lot. Now only if I didnt have tos tart this shit pile Steam everytime I have to run CS 1.6, it would have been so much better.

OP
hack expert

hack expert

In the zone
i`ve installed the way point into the pod directory
yet when i play coun..strike after selecting player
after pressing " + " nuthin happens also
i play de_aztec which is included in the way points i`ve tried other maps too no use same result
help me out

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well how did ya run the game after installation....i suppose it has to be run from the icon created for the Pod bot :?

ok here another try...so listen carefully....:D

1.)first create short cut of ur half life.exe file on ur desktop.
2.)now right click on the short Cut and in the target dialog box and add the follwing line at the end -console -game cstrike which will eventually look like this D:\Games\C.S\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game cstrike (this is the console command key for CS and the command must be typed after putting a space in front of hl.exe)
3.)now start the Pod bot from Start-programs-Pod Bot 2.5 Play CS with Pod Bot 2.5 and when it asks for searchin the Cs location click on browse and select the short cut icon created on the desktop and then the game must run with the pod bot version....now try and press the "+" key too add em :wink:

OP
hack expert

hack expert

In the zone
well do u think i`m such a nut to start the game directly i run the podbot icon n the things u have said bot the target file n console command n stuff have already been done before i made the post i myself cannot understand watz wrong

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hack expert said:
well do u think i`m such a nut to start the game directly i run the podbot icon

Aghrrrrrr.....whats wrong with ya man.....am i imposing stuff on ya or am guarateeing u somtin....first off i try to help and next thing this is what i get in return :x :x *deephousepage.com/smilies/gonnagetit.gif

look pal first off i never said or even assumed u were a nut and next off there must be somtin wrong in the procedure followed by ya....cause right now am playin with the Bots beacuse of the same procedure....just give me the CS & The Hl version ur using.....So much for helpin ppl*deephousepage.com/smilies/devil10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom