About a good video converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
When i download the embedded videos from toutube using firefox Video downloader I get the video named "get Video".
Any converter can not convert it into other format exept Allock converter.But it is convert only five minute video and also it is trielled.
Can any one tell me a good free converter for converting this type of videos.:eek:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Actauly rename the get_video files to MovieName.FLV

If you want to simply view them across your PC applications like Windows Media Player. Download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack
*www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm

If you really want to convert, try Total Video Convertor, not Freeware though :)

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
dude in accordance with k-lite-codec pack also try new version of divx player with all codecs from www.divx.com and also try total video converter3.02 software,here flv is flash video format and download latest version of flash video player

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Batistabomb said:
dude in accordance with k-lite-codec pack also try new version of divx player with all codecs from www.divx.com and also try total video converter3.02 software,here flv is flash video format and download latest version of flash video player

1. K-lite has Dix codes
2. You dont need Flsah video player. If you install K-lite you will have Flash Modie codes so that you can view flx direct in WMP ;)

slugger

Banned
4 all video conversion duties SUPER is SUPER(B)

Best of all its is a FREEWARE

just ensure dat d filename has an extension [n e vdo file]

however if u dont want 2 manually rename d file dat autmatically get named Get_Video
use dis Firefox extension

Ook? Video Ook! 0.6.6

it will automatically nam d downloaded file according 2 d name dat appears in youtube and also fix d correct extension 2 d file, absolutely no jhanjat

hailgautam

Youngling
Super is the best thing you can get. But one advise keep the internet connection down when you are encoding else it will keep accessing the net for updates etc and will slow down. may be this happened one off time with me. else it is the best thing you can get.

teejee

Right off the assembly line
Try Avidemux

This program is the best freeware converter you can get for windows. Some of those YouTube videos have poor quality. Avidemux has a huge number of video filters that you can use to cleanup the video. It can convert from almost any format to AVI MP4 OGM etc.

Freshcider

Broken In
On youtube all video in flv (flash) format. For converting flv to video you can try Flash to video Encoder PRO. It good converts flv to various video format such as, avi, mpeg, wmv, etc.

slugger

Banned
Freshcider said:
On youtube all video in flv (flash) format. For converting flv to video you can try Flash to video Encoder PRO. It good converts flv to various video format such as, avi, mpeg, wmv, etc.

y use a tool which duz only flv 2 other format conversion wen u got a kik-azz sw like SUPER ©
which duz lamost all conversions and on top of dat is a FREEWARE
unbeatable combo

Freshcider

Broken In
slugger said:
y use a tool which duz only flv 2 other format conversion wen u got a kik-azz sw like SUPER ©
which duz lamost all conversions and on top of dat is a FREEWARE
unbeatable combo

Probably Super converts more file formats. I used it before and I had some errors when I tried to convert my flv files and I decided to find other converter which can good work and convert my files without any problem.

bigit

Broken In
ratedrsuperstar said:
super sux coz it crashes regularly,no preview,no support for external codecs.

I have not used the program you are testing Super or Any.
But I have used others and found the intuitive programs work reasonably well

1.Easy use, only two steps to convert. first,add the video; Second,start converting

2.convertning fast, thanks to super power encode and decode engine set into Alldj Video Converter

3.Support almost all video formats
============================================

If you want to experence professional Video Edite, you could try the free software SuperDVD Video Editor

Free download : *www.alldj.com/video_editor/video_editor.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom