Aamir Khan may go bald

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
Not to make any fashion statement but for his role in a forthcoming film, Aamir Khan may go bald soon.

If Aamir can grow long tresses to play the revolutionary Mangal Pandey, then he can do the opposite and shave his head for another movie if the role requires it. Yes, the actor, known for his perfectionist streak, may go bald for his role in the Hindi remake of Tamil hit Ghajini .
Reports have it that few portions in the yet untitled film will have Aamir in a baldpate. The actor has already been shooting for the film since last few weeks.

The film tells the story of a man who loses his memory while trying to save his lover from a bunch of gangsters. Thereafter, the amnesiac hero meets a female medical student who helps

The movie will have two heroines. South actress Asin plays one of the roles. Mohit Ahlawat will play a cop.

A R Murugadoss, who made the original Tamil film, is directing the Hindi flick too.

source:
*www.desitvshow.com/2007/06/13/aamir-khan-may-go-bald/

More news:
*www.bollywoodmantra.com/1590_aamir...r-hindi-remake-of-tamil-superhit-ghajini.html

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
I saw Ghajini in Tamil.its such a good film esp surya and asin acted well and the story line too.Asin?ya she was a flop in malayalam films but got good fortune in tamil,telegu and now hindi may be :)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
praka123 said:
I saw Ghajini in Tamil.its such a good film esp surya and asin acted well and the story line too.Asin?ya she was a flop in malayalam films but got good fortune in tamil,telegu and now hindi may be :)

Ya Gjajini was a good film. My friends says that. (I can't understand Tamil but some of my fellows can...).
But whatever Asin looks hot.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Amir khan congratulated Asin after seeing her performance in gajani.Gajani is a good film especially asin's acting, but i did't liked the way story ended.
<----by the way asin is here:)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Now this is some actor who knows how to act. Give this guy an oscar. SRK is nothing compared to Aamir khan when it comes to acting skills.

P.S. : Asin looks hot :D

Pathik

Google Bot
Just go on and see MEMENTO... the movie from wich ghajini stole the plot... directed by christopher nolan... awesome movie...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Arsenal_Gunners said:
Nope,I dont like you:p
in case you didnt know, i'm not BALD:p you BLIND B****:p:p

i said coz you like that "bald singer"....damn i forgot his name:(, that American Idol star...:))

OP
paragkalra

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
@Arsenal_Gunners, s18000rpm, Tech Genious..........
I am a GNU Guy....firmly believe in Open Source......I take it for free....and give it for free....Neither do I a take a single penny ...nor do I a charge a single penny.....No question of bribing themmm.......hahahahahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom