A VHF/UHF Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

agpraneet

Broken In
I want to buy/build a VHF/UHF video transmitter that is affordable. I wish to hook it up with a camera( a cheap security camera with rca audio and video output) fitted on a r/c car so that i can transmit video to a portable tv. I dont wish to have a separate receiver and hence want the sisnal to be in vhf uhf range so that the television can catch the signal.

I want it to be cheap as the things i saw on the web comply to my requirements but are too costly. I am located in ncr region, india.

If possible tell me where i can buy it or how exactly can i make one of my own.

I dont have any knowledge of electronic circuits so the former is more preferable.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
There used to be cheap (<1k) video transmitters long ago, but I don't know if they are still available somewhere.

Of the major cities in India, I'm least familiar with Delhi, so I can't advise you on where you might get them. I suggest you look in those markets where they sell electronic gadgets. Perhaps electronics parts shops in Lajpat Rai Market or in places where they sell imported gadgets.

As you have no experience in electronics, building one yourself is probably beyond your capability. The circuits are not too complex, but they involve high frequencies and wide bandwidths, and this requires skill in construction and electrical alignment. E.g., you might have a look at this:
*petlibrary.tripod.com/rfmod.htm

OP
A

agpraneet

Broken In
Thanks for the reply
Yes, you seem right about my lack of knowledge of electronics and hence my prefrence for buying such a thing

Also, if you come across the transmitters you mentioned or anything relevant which is not too costly and is available in india, please let me know

Any inputs are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom