A user friendly mobile for my Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourav237

Journeyman
I have to suggest a mobile for my boss. primary needs are good bat life, large address book, email & net surfing (big screen preferable). secondary need a cam. budget is around 10k. if u can suggest a better option then can go for another 2k.Plz remember he needs a simple user friendly phone. plz help me out.
he uses bsnl postpaid connection (west bengal circle). what will be the best option for net surfing in phone?
thnx in advance.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'll suggest Nokia N73. It'll come for around 12k. Large 2.4" display, fantastic web browser, unlimited phonebook capacity and decent email client and battery life.

don't get n73 its very slow phone
but for easy to use phone go with any nokia
5610 is good for music but it is will not suitable with your boss coz its looks fr ency
6120 has good features and satisfy all requirement. it has good business features like document and pdf viewer and looks sober
and if he don't want to spend more than 6233 is the best choice and it looks like business phone
but i think 6120 is the right choice

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
n73= slow ?

for the requirements it will be a great phone
if it were my boss i'd love to gift him that 1100 with explosive BL5-C battery :))

^^He has a budget buddy!!
iMate JAQ is a budget PDA under 7k :p
But I think Moto Rokr E6 fits the bill perfectly, including the budget.:)
And yes, some say the E6 can even beat a blackberry in its coolness factor and Usability. It can even play DOS games, something BlackBerry users often envy seeing moto rokr e6 users.

i think k550i has good camera and music and other features. i searched that with k550i you can use more application at the same time without hanging but i m confused about its keypad. it looks nice but do not know about internet features. its price is around 7k
*www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/specifications/k550i?cc=us&lc=en

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I think for an executive E6 suits well. How about E50/E51? Touch screen/ big screen / pda style phone. For a person like his boss suggesting phones like Walkman series of 5700 just doesn't cut it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom