A shiny phone for less than 15K

Status
Not open for further replies.

vista__n00b

Broken In
Hi,

One of my friends wants to buy a cell phone for <15k.
The phone's must have quality is that it should be really shiny. No matt finish rather it should be completely glossy. Other things that it should have is ok ok camera and ok ok sound quality. That is it. I hope someone can help me :)

Thanks.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ K850i costs more than 16k.

@vista__n00b There isn't a completely glossy phone in your budget but you can take a look at Nokia N78 or Moto RAZR2.

OP
vista__n00b

vista__n00b

Broken In
Thanks for the responses :)
@vista__n00b There isn't a completely glossy phone in your budget but you can take a look at Nokia N78 or Moto RAZR2.
Then what kind of budget I should have for a phone like that. Lets just keep budget aside for a moment (money really isn't a problem)...and tell me which phone you have in your mind.

K850i doesn't look that shiny to me. LG Shine seems a good option but is the phone reliable? I mean LG is not known for its quality cell phones after all. Am I wrong?

aritrap

Mobile Addict
Motorola E8 and RAZR2 V8 seem pretty shiny to me.
Samsung F480 is pretty shiny too.

If budget is not a factor, then go for the shiny'est of em all, the Apple iPhone. If budget is a limit then buy iPod Touch.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Thanks for the responses :)

Then what kind of budget I should have for a phone like that. Lets just keep budget aside for a moment (money really isn't a problem)...and tell me which phone you have in your mind.
Nokia N82, Nokia 8800, Sony Ericsson W980i, Apple iPhone 3G, to name a few. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom