A really good website (shameless self plug ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakunim

Banned
Hi guys

I have just created a website <snip> with this goal-

<snip> documents many everyday hacks, like hacking the phones, printers, coffe machine and even life.

<snip> also aspire to be a repository of underground hacking, cracking, coding and phreaking tutorials. This repository will help security researchers to understand how hackers think. It will help them to hack the hackers' mind.
Please criticize and contribute.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Wow, did you know that ALL of your articles are either plagiarized or known for generations already?

For example, I read the stuff about metasploit framework and the same client server program around 1 month back as a reference to my project.

Another site that becomes an epic fail... Either post original content, or post new content. You're running a website about hacks, so dont do one on pathetically simple stuff that one might encounter in thousands of sites via a google search.

And remember, plagiarizers never prosper.

OP
S

shakunim

Banned
Yes dheeraj, you are absolutely right, almost all the articles on the website are not written by me. But you cannot call this to be plagiarized content since I have taken the permissions of the original authors to reproduce the content.

Besides, the goal of the website is to be a "repository" of everything that is said to be underground. You may have already encountered everything posted yet but I am sure you will be amazed by the next series of articles that I am going to publish there.

And thank you for your criticism.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I just read that "Adobe Reader" one and it is excellent even i left the comment over there....if this site continue to post topic like that then I am sure it will be among one of the best site regarding Tech...

Very Good...

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
But you cannot call this to be plagiarized content since I have taken the permissions of the original authors to reproduce the content.

I dont see credits anywhere... nor any mention of the author Preddy, or contact info, or anything about the source or that you have posted it with permission. If you're running a site with tutorials or articles, you should post contact info to the original author, and must explicitly state that you have posted it with their permission, or it'll be treated as plagiarism.

OP
S

shakunim

Banned
@dheeraj
I dont see credits anywhere... nor any mention of the author Preddy, or contact info, or anything about the source or that you have posted it with permission. If you're running a site with tutorials or articles, you should post contact info to the original author, and must explicitly state that you have posted it with their permission, or it'll be treated as plagiarism.

Yes dheeraj you are write again. But you should have noticed that with "each" article the authors' name has been mentioned. If it is not mentioned then it means that the tut has been written by the editors' memory.

Regarding the mention of sources, most of the people who write underground tuts, publish them just with their handles and not their names. So they won't allow me to mention their name publically (Yes, I actually know many of them personally, in fact, I am active in underground with various pseudonames).

Thank you for your inputs.

@Krazzy Warrior
Thanks for support. We promise to keep the good work.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
This forum is not a marketing / money making tool! No Pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, or advertising of Web sites/products will be entertained here. This applies to forum posts and the inboxes of our members. Please use the report post method to remove such posts.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/announcement.php?f=26&a=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom