A question on Tweaked GFX's BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

[poWer]

Oldskool TranceAddict
Is it Tru that flashing Tha GFX card's BIOS with a Quality Vendor's GFX (like that of ASUS, MSI, & certainly the king of GFX cards arena, GAINWARD)card boost the extend of overclock. How many chances r there of making GFX card useless. Tell me in detail b'coz this topic is really interesting 4 all overclockers.
I used OMNI Bios editor 2 overclock my FX 5700 LE from bios and truly it worked but i didn't went ahead.

the_apocalypse

Right off the assembly line
flashing ur gfx bios with one of a different manufaturer??

nonononono, i doubt that would do anything more than screw things up.

OP
P

[poWer]

Oldskool TranceAddict
just today I successfully overclocked my FX 5700LE 2 new FX5700 Ultra levels by flashing my V-BIOS with that of GAINWARD (U may b amazed but they fortunately used same RAM chips with same timing) I was very scared while doing this. But my experiment was a gr8 success.

Ofcourse I used a new Heatsink-Fan combo manufactured by Thermaltake namely Thermaltake Gaint III

the_apocalypse

Right off the assembly line
how much did u pay for the cooling. i waanna get one for myself. its about time i overclocked my out-clocked ti 4600.

OP
P

[poWer]

Oldskool TranceAddict
Not much actually My friend bought it from singapore. he is in merchant navy. I paid rs. 2500 for it. rest wud hav been paid by my sweet friend. :wink:

regenade

Broken In
Which FX 5700 LE did u have?

hi power,

I have too a Gainward FX 5700 LE card ( Model 860 LE with 128 MB ram)
Pliz tell ur original core & men clocks & Overclocked core & mem clocks.

Did u benchmark the overclocked card?
If yes, what is the score?

Can u pliz send me the bios as an attachemnt in supratim_sar@yahoo.com

Regenade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom