A question / Application Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

khin007

Journeyman
Hello everybody,

is there any application providing the ability to control/install/remove the applications installed on mobile phone S60 ?

because it would be very helping software.

if there is not, so the ones which know how to write programs for mobile phones, plz do us a favor, make a big Helping application.

ThanX

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You already have one inbuilt in the phone, I don't remember the name but I think it should be found under Tools Folder in your phone.Besides there's appman that is quite good.
To develop Symbian apps you need Symbian Development Kit. More info on it here *www.symbian.com/developer/sdks/index.asp.

anandk

Distinguished Member
s60 has 'manager'
these related may interest you :

FILE, TASK, MEMORY MANAGERS:
appman v 1.04
a professional tool for any smartphone user who wants to get the most from his device. dozens unique functions and features are available:
system summary view; memory and disks information; extended applications management, including compressed ones; complete management, control and information about running applications, processes, threads, open files, etc; adding any application to favourites, removing trash from previously installed apps, memory compression, and more.
*www.symbianware.com/product.p...man60&pl=n6600

sysman
sysman helps you to control applications better, make calls faster and send your messages more easily. this application includes features of an advanced task manager, which will substitute for the standart one. sysman lets you create and configure Favourites views which consist of speed dials, speed contacts, speed sms/mms/email, start an application. it also lets u create a hot key for any action.
*www.symbianware.com/product.p...ist60&pl=n6600

fexplorer
fexplorer is a very popular freeware 3rd party manager for symbian s60
smartphones has been updated to version 1.14
www.gosymbian.com
*users.skynet.be/domi/fexplorer.htm

switcher task manager
*www.ki-ag.de/pages/tech/switcher.html

visit
*www.symbian-freak.com/
www.gsmhacks.com

Status