A nice topic for project please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Hello friends,
Please provide a good topic for my project.It is mainly to be done with VB and oracle.It is very urgent.Please help me!!!
I have to submit the synopsis by next monday
-
Deepak Krishnan

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@deepak well you will be doing a database project. try doing a project on Banking as its has more value when you finish you college and look for a job.

OP
deepak.krishnan

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
the thing is most of my friends are doing such inventory and banking items.I want to do something different and eyecatching.Please help

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
a project which opens all word files, gets the words and adds it to the database. Sort of a search engine i guess.

planetcall

Indian by heart
You may develop some type of School Management System. The system may deal with all the functionalities of the School which could be automated. Think of more features you can embed in this.

kris147

Right off the assembly line
A payroll system is what I did on college. The possibilities to keep adding to it are never ending.

hate vb now tho

incisive_mind

Broken In
Think u can do sumthin like online quiz if u r doin it alone !!!!Its a small project....!! u only have to devote 1 or say 2 days ....

sknowonweb

Journeyman
my friends here in Anna university thought of doing Different Kind of project. They mean not to fall under the regular data entry and fetch from database kind of things .
So they decided on a topic named " Handwriting Recognition"
. It s done on VB and they now completed that.
Think of something on this way . there are plenty of open broad topics like
-Firewall
-Anti Virus
-Security
-Encryption
-Error Correction and Recovery
-Kernel
-Wireless Commn / Authentication
-Intrusion on networks
etc etc etc.,.

OP
deepak.krishnan

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
planetcall said:
You may develop some type of School Management System. The system may deal with all the functionalities of the School which could be automated. Think of more features you can embed in this.

A similar project has been done by my friends.So I dont want to do it.Any other suggestions please

OP
deepak.krishnan

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
incisive_mind said:
Think u can do sumthin like online quiz if u r doin it alone !!!!Its a small project....!! u only have to devote 1 or say 2 days ....

Our group consists of 2 members.What u said was good.But it is too small.

OP
deepak.krishnan

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
sknowonweb said:
my friends here in Anna university thought of doing Different Kind of project. They mean not to fall under the regular data entry and fetch from database kind of things .
So they decided on a topic named " Handwriting Recognition"
. It s done on VB and they now completed that.
Think of something on this way . there are plenty of open broad topics like
-Firewall
-Anti Virus
-Security
-Encryption
-Error Correction and Recovery
-Kernel
-Wireless Commn / Authentication
-Intrusion on networks
etc etc etc.,.

Your topics are nice and I would like to do it.But they are advanced.Is there any project files or sites where I can get their codings etc. or can you help me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom