A nagging message on start of PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvspawaiya

Broken In
Hi Friends.
For last several months I am facing a unique problem while starting my pc. On every start of window, the first message appears in the form of a box with a thunder sound, displaying a large red sphere with a crss over it and a tab below it asking OK? It also has a top small bar with red closing square on the right corner. I either close the box or just click OK tab, and it disappears. However, the programmes open without any problem even in the presence of this message box. But why this message keep on appearing every time and how can I get rid of it.

As far as I remember, I tried to install Norton antivirus 2006about an year before, but some how firwall icon coud not be activated. So I uninstalled the antivirus and again installed it using the same keys. It got installed, but again fiewall icon remained inactivated. I again uninstalled and then reinstalled. this time antivirus showed that the antivirus period is over. Then I permanently uninstalled complete Norton antivirus. The above message started appearing somewhere during those install and uninstall processes.

Kindly help getting rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom