A Mobile for 10K with Good Sound Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

weftr100

Random Username
A friend of mine wants to invest 10K in a mobile phone. He wants good sound recording for about 5 hrs. Bluetooth/GPRS is optional. Can anyone suggest a good mobile?
Thanks in advance!

prasad_den

Padawan
If you want good sound recording.. I don't think mobiles are made for something like that.. You could get a dictaphone or a digital voice recorder or something like that..

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
i use w700i great sound ...
but cant record while playing fm ...

heard from my friend that lg 300 can record while playing fm ..

OP
W

weftr100

Random Username
If you want good sound recording.. I don't think mobiles are made for something like that.. You could get a dictaphone or a digital voice recorder or something like that..
I agree, but my friend would like to have a phone with good sound recording as he wants both a cellphone as well as a recording device. So is is better to get a seperate recorder? Will there be a lot of difference in the sound clarity?

assasin

Banned
weftr100 said:
I agree, but my friend would like to have a phone with good sound recording as he wants both a cellphone as well as a recording device. So is is better to get a seperate recorder? Will there be a lot of difference in the sound clarity?

diff in sound quality will be noticable.so its better to buy a separate recorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom