Journeyman
From: "LOTTERY BOARD" <online_uk@bellsouth.net> Add to Address Book
To: webinfo@uklottery.org
Subject: *** Lucky Winner ....... Congratulations ***
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 9:02:33 -0400

Uk National Lottery
Ref: L/200-26937
Batch: 2007MJL-01

Email: .........@yahoo.co.uk (not displayed for personel reasons)

ONLINE NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you July, 2007 of the result of the winners
of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 29th
of
June, 2007.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
£1,000 000 (One Million Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file
XYL/26510460037/06.

To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;

Dr. Pinkett Griffin
Email: ......@yahoo.co.uk

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Wood
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

*www.playuklottery.com/languages/eng/home.asp

Checked this site on siteadvisor.com..they say everything is allright ...I never played d such gamed or registered my ID on any of the gambling website. I now its fake >>>but if its really, then why mcafee approves it? Is it because its safe to surf and do the hell with what they do to your bank balance or personel info.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
dood most of the time its fake....u fill everything and send the mail...than after one day a nigerian calls and says>> PLUZZ CHACK UR MAIL.....
and then u get more bull ****..blah blah blah...better check

OP
himtuna

himtuna

Journeyman
pathiks said:
To hell wit site advisor!!
Ur instincts are enuf to tell u that this lottery thing is BS!!
Thanks to let me know that my instincts are worth 1 million ponds.
But these days the BAD people are acquiring a professional way to cheat people. Indian system of education , to be more specific computer knowledge imparted even at well known schools are not enough to make a person aware of such frauds. I learned C++ in 11 and 12 standard, ...and what needs to be updated was nothing. We use to work on aged old Turbo compiler. I am not putting it at a pace "dump the old stuff" but aftere passing out 12 I don't have any knowledge of getting a passport, driving license, how do I pay house tax....or even open a bank account. Without my fathers help I wouldnt have done all these things. And CBSE calls me 12 passed, others call me well educated. What the hell I do with the knowledge that I have acquired over past 13 years of my life. Standing in front of my computer I found that my best friend has somehow seen typing the passwor dto orkut account and deleted all my scraps. LOL yes we all are in the sense we need to built a future oriented course not anything revised or advance in physics, chemistry and maths.

Things are are getting worse ; I was able to get all my classmates email ID password via false login pages, fake server eply messages...etc.
So who cares we will get yet another email ID or switch over to other site.
Yes thats all we could do grow up by letting yorself looted, played upon fruad games, getting the pass spread to everywhere..etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom