A laptop with 50K is being sold for 15K on ebay (used). Too good to be true? Am I missing something?

TheSpaceDude

Broken In
Dell Inspiron 15R N5110 i5/2gb ram/nvidia 1gb graphic/500gb HDD | eBay

There has to be a catch! But I can't think of any! The seller says he doesn't need it anymore and wants to buy a tablet so he's selling.

Should I go for it?

How much should I bid?

$hadow

Geek in making
Re: A laptop with 50K is being sold for 15K on ebay (used). Too good to be true? Am I missing someth

Such deals are pathetic. My friend also bought a similar lappy from Ebay and resulted in 30min battery life display sometimes do weird things and touch pad do not work without external mouse. Try to avoid it and if you think you are lucky some time why not give it a try but from my side it is a big NO.

mk15

Broken In
It has dell accidental insurance valid till 2014. It's on bid so I assume final bidding would be at around 20-25 k which is an ok price for 2 year old lappy.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Re: A laptop with 50K is being sold for 15K on ebay (used). Too good to be true? Am I missing someth

although it has insurance but i would recommend you contact Dell for whether any parts have already been replaced. dell once didn't replace my lcd screen despite it being damaged because i already replaced 6 months ago because of a scratch & my system was under their complete cover program.
you may ask for the seller for his express service code or service tag , i think he may not give you but somehow you should know the laptop's history.

OP
T

TheSpaceDude

Broken In

Okay thanks guys... And sorry for the late reply :p

The winning bid was Rs.28,017.00 LOL

Top Bottom