A Good Programming Language To Learn!!!

suvrajeet

Broken In
I have finished my graduation and am currently doing my MS. I am good at C/C++ programming, so i would like to learn another programming language which is interesting and does have demand in the market so that i can make my resume strong. Kindly suggest me some programming languages accordingly.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Go with java. Since you are already comfortable with c++, you won't have much trouble learning oop concepts in java. Its an extremely versatile language or i should say, technology.
Python is good too and has a very modern approach in programming style. Has much efficient string methods and does away with conventional arrays with lists. The only flaw is that it depends too much on indentation and one needs to be very careful using whitespaces.

Both are great, but python is easier. No matter what language you learn, make sure to know the same through data structure level.

OP
S

suvrajeet

Broken In
Been hearing a lot about python... Could you provide me with some details about it.. i mean what kind of softwares use it for development and rest....

OP
S

suvrajeet

Broken In
Visual basic is easier than C/C++ from my point of view...already studied it in my UG and did project also on it totally on my own.....

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Been hearing a lot about python... Could you provide me with some details about it.. i mean what kind of softwares use it for development and rest....

Python has widespread applications. Its used to build search engines, compilers and recently found its use in parallel programming as a language using cuda libraries. Basically any functional application can be built using python. Same applies for java except game development ( not mobile based but the once that use api's like directx ,opengl and other custom api's).

Nothing can be easier than VB for a beginner.

He's already comfortable with c/c++. So he can't be considered as a beginner.

Top Bottom