A Gaming PC for 35K

Status
Not open for further replies.

zodiac_511

The CREATURE
My friend is planning to buy a Gmaing PC for Rs30-35K (No more than this)

He wants pure unadulterated value for money and is particular about

1. 160Gb HDD
2. DX 10 based GFX Card

Can anyone here whip up a good config for 35 K?

One more thing the mouse and keyboard dont have to be of high end quality. A basic Ball mouse and keyboard will do!

Thanks in advance,
zodiac_511

here is goes....
AMD 64 x2 3800+ (AM2) proccy -4000
Asus M2NPV-VM mobo with nvidia6150 onboard gfx 4100
Hitachi 160 GB hdd SATA - 2500
Lite On Super All Write DVD RW20x - 1900
2X1 GB DDR2 667 Kingston RAM - 4000
Blues MF421 Cabinet - 1350
samsung/lg 17"CRT -4500
KB/Mouse (ur choice) - 800-1000

for the graphic card .. u should wait a little for the release of new DX10 Card from ATI.......

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
But only the high end ones. No Hd 2400 and 2600 for mid section PC's yet. That will take another month or two. Read last night at 12. Don know if this has changed by now.

OP
zodiac_511

zodiac_511

The CREATURE
@ harryneopotter,
Do you really think that a mobo with an onboard gfx card is necessary? Considering the fact that he WILL buy a GFX card.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
assasin said:
^^^ wake up dood ATI ahs released their HD 2000 series cards.
Read it now only. Till yester-afternoon there was no result on google so I thought they postponed it further:D.

2900XT costs $399 (OEM) in the US. What will be its price here???

Last edited:

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
zodiac_511 said:
My friend is planning to buy a Gmaing PC for Rs30-35K (No more than this)

He wants pure unadulterated value for money and is particular about

1. 160Gb HDD
2. DX 10 based GFX Card

Can anyone here whip up a good config for 35 K?

One more thing the mouse and keyboard dont have to be of high end quality. A basic Ball mouse and keyboard will do!

Thanks in advance,
zodiac_511

Go for C2D (6300/4300/6320 any) coupled with 8600, for a decent gaming rig under 35.

sakumar79

Technomancer
@HarryNeoPotter, you missed out on Speaker set... Perhaps something like Creative Inspire 5.1 will give good value for money?

Arun

zodiac_511 said:
@ harryneopotter,
Do you really think that a mobo with an onboard gfx card is necessary? Considering the fact that he WILL buy a GFX card.

I havent suggested that board for onboard gfx, its a decent board still if u dont consider the gfx. Its a good deal both performance and features wise with best value for money. Actually i havent came across a good board for AM2 socket without onboard gfx in this price range. So ... ur suggestions are welcomed.

sakumar79 said:
@HarryNeoPotter, you missed out on Speaker set... Perhaps something like Creative Inspire 5.1 will give good value for money?

Arun
Yes ... somehow i missed the speakers .....crative inspire is a good choice ... he can also opt for Altec lansing ...if it fits in the budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom