I want A Gaming , Confortable Mouse (Wired) with Buttons

which gives me the best bang for the buck
Having some shortcut buttons will be good
:cool:
Price Lesser the better :
<1k

Q1.Is it better to get
Lenovo M6811 or E-Blue Cobra 5D

instead of Pricey Razer or Logitech MX518 .................... I mean is the extra price worth it ?

$hadow

Geek in making
and why eblue is bad ?
any more suggestions
?

You ask in your question that is the extra money worth it
So I should say it is definitely worth it I have purchased g400 and oh boy it is a fab mouse one of the great sensor that I have seen yet.

OP
Ironman

Ironman

In the zone
You ask in your question that is the extra money worth it
So I should say it is definitely worth it I have purchased g400 and oh boy it is a fab mouse one of the great sensor that I have seen yet.

OK what other options besides Logitech do i have ??

i am taking a look at the g400 in the mean time

Nerevarine

Incarnate
A friend of mine owns an E-Blue cobra.. id say its a decent mouse, he got it like 4 months ago and its working without any problems..
The build quality is nothing like Razers and Logitechs but its similar to M6811 (I used to own one)..
The biggest hiccup is the lack of warranty though

Vyom93

Journeyman
and why eblue is bad ?
any more suggestions
?

i am using the eblue cobra jr type m from one year,5 months ago the right button was not working properly so i call the service center they didn't reply so i email them again on reply so i my self change the button & after a week the left one started giving problem so i replace the left button also and know it working fine :)

so dont go with eblue

OP
Ironman

Ironman

In the zone
i am using the eblue cobra jr type m from one year,5 months ago the right button was not working properly so i call the service center they didn't reply so i email them again on reply so i my self change the button & after a week the left one started giving problem so i replace the left button also and know it working fine :)

so dont go with eblue

OK Then its officially out of my list !

Thanks Vyom93
(PS... You should have a better username , you deserve a better username !!)

TheLetterD

Will Power
The G400's price just shot up to 2.4K. Im not sure if its still as value for money at that price point.
Would recommend the G300 if you need a smaller mouse and have a Claw Grip. Buy it before its price rises too.

$hadow

Geek in making
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::eek:
The G400's price just shot up to 2.4K. Im not sure if its still as value for money at that price point.
Would recommend the G300 if you need a smaller mouse and have a Claw Grip. Buy it before its price rises too.
I do not think that there is a need to kick start the old thread which is even forgotten by the op.

TheLetterD

Will Power
Oh wow. Lol sorry didnt see the date. Saw it in the Forum Section on the first page, thought it must be recent.
My bad!

Top Bottom