A decent Laptop which would be the best buy ,especially if im into gaming?

sidstarr

Right off the assembly line
Now here in India , there is lac of selection in the case of gaming laptops , the good ones like the alienware 17 inch costs around 1.6 lakhs , even the msi laptops and the samsung sreies 7 isnt here.
my budget is around 80k to the max. my options now are the samsung series 5 core i7 variant , but i heard it has some throttling issues and is only for casual gaming , then the dell inspison 17r too which i dont have any idea about exceptt for its specs. could you please advice on an ideal laptop which can run the current games ( such as ac3, borderlands 2 etc.) well ? would really appreciate any help .

PN:The thing is ill be away from home for studies , so only a laptop would do

Jakes

Broken In
Asus N56VZ for 71k, Dell Inspiron 15R/17R turbo for 60-70K

is Asus N56VZ available in india ?
In usa its cheap.

Hi , thanks a lot for pointing me towards the asus laptop , looks like a good deal , but how do you think it does in a versus dell inspiron 17r ?

Both Asus N56VZ and Dell inspiron 17r has got powerful NVIDIA 650m graphic card which would rip any game apart
N56VZ has 15 inch screen while Dell has 17 inch screen. If you want portability then by Asus.
I dont think Asus N56VZ is available in India if it is then please let me know.
us website
*www.asus.com/Notebooks/Multimedia_Entertainment/N56VZ/#specifications

Last edited:

Jakes

Broken In
How about the Toshiba satellite L850 ? seems to have the same specs ,

L850 has ATI Radeon HD 7670M graphic card and Dell inspiron has ATI Radeon™ HD 7730M which is newer and more powerful than 7670. So i wont go with Toshiba.

Last edited:

Jakes

Broken In
The inspiron 17r here has nvidia 650

Yes but inspiron 17r is 17 inch laptop and asus is 15 inch. Other specs like process, hdd, ram are almost the same. If you want bigger screen and less portability then you can go with inspiron.