8x1GB OCZ Reaper HPC PC2-6400 800MHz DDR2 Dual Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

yours_majesty

Journeyman
I have 8 stics of 1GB OCZ Reaper HPC PC2-6400 800MHz DDR2 Dual Channel which is exactly 4 pairs of memory (1pair=2GB). I've had them for less than 7-8 months, 2 of these pairs are less than 3-4 months, I bought & installed them in a system which does not support low latency memory and these RAMs are of 4-4-4-15 timings but run on 5-5-5-18 latency due to being unsupported by the motherboard, however the RAM works absolutely perfect without any error. I had the bills but its with my brother whos out of India for next few months, so you can treat them without bill.

I'm looking for a quick sale thats why asking a price of Rs.1100/- for each 1GB of memory plus actual shipping charges of Rs.100/- for every 2GB, if you are from Delhi then you can save this extra amount of shipping. If you wish to buy 4GB then I would ask for Rs.175/- as the shipping amount becoz the weight of 2 pairs is on the higher side due to heat sink & heat pipe installed on this memory.

Payment will be through direct online transfer, I also accept Paypal money in $$ or ££.

View attachment 3217

View attachment 3218

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom