80 GB Apple IPod For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Broken In
Selling my Apple 80 GB Video iPod , with a Original HCL Leather Case (Worth Rs.650), and Belkin Screenguard, with all the accessories usb cable And also Creative Ep 630 In-Earphones, all in mint condition, bought the iPod in Dec 2007, i haven't taken it out or used it much mostly at home with my Bose sounddock.

Price - Rs 8500/- (Non Negotiable) ,Preferably from buyers around Lucknow or Delhi.

Pic - *img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ipodqn5.jpg

PM me Asap as i will be selling it locally by next week.

Last edited:
OP
Zen

Zen

Broken In
Sorry mate i cannot discount this i am already selling it at HALF the price! i bought it for 15,300/- what else do you expect? plus with the EP-630 and leather case its a killer deal.

I have to sell it because i already have a iphone and im moving abroad.

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
Frankly speaking, prices fall and just cause it retailed at a high price back then doesn't mean the selling price would be 1/2 of it today.

The selling price would be determined by the price of the same product bought brand new from the market. I purchased my mp3 player for 17k, I'm selling it for 4k now, cause market trends have changed.

Sorry, but not trying to trash your thread.

Hope you have a speedy sale.

OP
Zen

Zen

Broken In
sorry, but please dont low ball, its not everyday you will find a 80 Gb iPod for sale, i would never have sold it if i hadnt been given a iphone. Its one of the most sturdy ipods i have owned,sound output is amazing on the sounddock and can well be used as a lil 80 gig harddrive when needed which is very handy.

plus, no one will give u the accessories im giving in with the ipod. i just want someone who can keep it properly..

i already got 3 people interested. rohanisbusy, pm me if you're finally interested, ill pass on my no.

Last edited:

madjack

Broken In
I think if you have got this offer, you must quickly sell it fast. In the 2ndhand market, this is considered a big price. y dont you keep the headphones and give a price without the headphones..

No probs buddy i got 2 people for 7000/- but i am looking for someone locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom