80% Discounted New Monitor.Just read

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Hello Friends,
Last week I walked into a Electronic showroom in Dubai to look for Monitor which i'll be buying next week.
I came across a HP monitor 24Inch Which was on Display for 999AED(15000rs).The sales person told me they dont have new stock and offered to give me the displayed Unit for 200AED ( 3500rs ).

Should I buy it for more bargain or just forget it ??

Hrishi

Hello Friends,
Last week I walked into a Electronic showroom in Dubai to look for Monitor which i'll be buying next week.
I came across a HP monitor 24Inch Which was on Display for 999AED(15000rs).The sales person told me they dont have new stock and offered to give me the displayed Unit for 200AED ( 3500rs ).

Should I buy it for more bargain or just forget it ??
why don't they do so in India ?? :*

But isn't that already ultra cheap at 3.5k INR?

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
First before buying ask if it has any defect or has gone through any accident. If its a good piece, then 3.5k is just a super steal even without warranty!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Looks too good to be true, check if its a sealed pack. Or if not check if its used, if its running a display on show, it will have significantly short life as it is already running for too long.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Not bad you should go for it, i remember seeing a 40" Tv for 1200 AED in dubai It was to good to be true

OP
R

rixon.d9

Journeyman
The Monitor didnt wait for me.When I checked back again with a thought of buying it was sold.
The sales girl told me it didnt carry warranty and was on display for a year..But still a steal..Only Issue wil be it may have been ON 24hrs for almost a year.
Well gonna buy Dell ST2220L / Dell ST2320L Soon

Top Bottom