70k gamin rig, suggestions plz.

xlr8_tortuga

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')

Ans:eek:nly for gaming & games like bf4,crysis 3, assassins creed series, call of duty series and many more upcoming games and i am planning to play them online..

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:70k exact

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:win 7 ultimate

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: i want to buy a monitor of 1080p resolution.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: i only have a keyboard with me and i have to buy all the components from scratch

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: feb last week 2014

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: yes i had built one(core 2 duo)..

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: bangalore and i'll buy these locally probably from s.p road

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: plz suggest me INTEL based only.
•Gfx card which i selected is r9 270x(plz suggest me the best brand).

•which is the best h87 mobo

•planning to buy cyborg r.a.t 5 gaming mice(included in the 70k)

•and suggest me the best gaming headsets which is also included in 70k & i dont need speakers.

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
Don't get cyborg rat5.
Get the razer DA or Logitech G500.
And for headsets, if you don't need mic, then go for Sennhesier Hd202 @2k (personal experience)

Wait for the config, someone will help you out.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
i5 4430 @ 12.5k

Gigabyte H87-D3H @ 7.8k

Kingston Hyperx blue/red 4gb x 2 1600mhz @ 5.6k

Sapphire/Asus/HIS R9 280x 3GB @ 22k

WD Cavier Blue 1TB @ 4k

Seasonic s12ii 620 @ 5.5k

Antec GX 700 Case @ 4k

Dell s2240l ips Led @ 8.6k

Asus 24x Dvd @ 1k

Total @ 71k

You can get 4GB ram now,later get another one to save money.though 4gb is enough for current games

OP
X

xlr8_tortuga

Sorry for the late reply guys...

@ vish
I like claw grip and razer da is huge..

And i was looking for these specs..

PROCESSOR
i5-4570
Motherboard
Asus H87-pro.
Gigabyte h87-ud3

COOLER
Cm hyper 212x Evo
CABINET
Nzxt guardian
GFX CARD
Asus or msi r9 270x
RAM
4gb*2 1600mhz.
HDD
1tb 7200rpm wd.
MONITOR
Samsung or lg23
DVD RW
Asus.
MICE
R.a.t 5
SMPS
Gs 600 corsair
HEADSETS
Razer kraken 7.1
UPS
Apc ups

Plz give me some suggestions what to choose & what not to..

Sorry for the late reply guys...

@ vish
I like claw grip and razer da is huge..

And i was looking for these specs..

PROCESSOR
i5-4570
Motherboard
Asus H87-pro.
Gigabyte h87-ud3

COOLER
Cm hyper 212x Evo
CABINET
Nzxt guardian
GFX CARD
Asus or msi r9 270x
RAM
4gb*2 1600mhz.
HDD
1tb 7200rpm wd.
MONITOR
Samsung or lg23
DVD RW
Asus.
MICE
R.a.t 5
SMPS
Gs 600 corsair
HEADSETS
Razer kraken 7.1
UPS
Apc ups

Plz give me some suggestions what to choose & what not to..

> For graphic card, avoid MSI as they are officially closed in India and so, availing A.S.S. can be troublesome.

> For RAM, get either of Kingston HyperX Blu, G.Skill RipjawsX or Corsair Vengeance based on price. All of them are equally good but there is huge price difference between them. Get the cheapest out of them.

> For HDD, get WD Blue 1 TB available for ~4k.

> For UPS, you'll need something which can provide 400 - 600 W. At this time, the only (non smart-UPS) product from APC is APC 1.1 kVA Back UPS.

OP
X

xlr8_tortuga

Thanks for the help digitians, bought my pc finally:-D
here are the specs:
i5 4570
gigabyte h87-d3h
4gb corsair vengence ram
500gb wd hdd
corsair tx550m
asus r9 270x dirctcu2 top
lg23ea53 ips led monitor
coolermaster haf 912 advanced
razer carcharias headsets
xbox 360 controller
& will be adding cpu cooler, case fans, hdd & extra ram,bought it from aashirwad computers.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Pics are a must! :3 Congrats on the purchase. Could have bought a larger HDd though,but oh well, you can always add it later. :3

raviTy

Broken In
not likely. it is the HIS GPUs which are somewhat less costlier. asus still costs around 25-26k.

The Asus one has an offer on mdcomputers.in as well 24k with BF4 and two more games on steam!:
ASUS GRAPHICS CARD R9 280X DC2 TOP 3GB DDR5

maverik99

Broken In
Congrats on the new RIG. I also recently bought mine(same processor), just one question have you checked your i5 4570 temps, mine is ideling around 52 degrees thats very high and in games it goes 90+.

OP
X

xlr8_tortuga

Congrats on the new RIG. I also recently bought mine(same processor), just one question have you checked your i5 4570 temps, mine is ideling around 52 degrees thats very high and in games it goes 90+.

oh my god thats really hot, my 4570 does't go over 65c(stock fan) while gaming ( playing far cry 3 with very high settings) gpu temps are 75c stable, buy a cm hyper 212 evo & it comes with a small injection of a thermal paste, which is best bang for the buck.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Check if your cpu cooler is properly seated with TIM applied.

If further help on this is required, feel free to start a new thread stating your issue and the config details.

maverik99

Broken In
Hi Thanks, Tried all of it didn't work. Bought CM hyper TX3 Evo cooler. Now the CPU idels around 37 degrees and under load(Read Gaming) is around 50-55 max. so all good..

Top Bottom